Post # 1
Seriously. How did that happen?! I feel like I still have so much to do. Luckily (sort of) one of the sewer pumps broke at my uncle’s house where we usually spend memorial day weekend. Very unlucky for them, but it means I’ll be staying home to tackle the rest of my to-do list!
- Finalize wedding ceremony (officiant made changes – I like some, some I need to change back to my way)
- Order more vases for centerpieces, finish painting the sticks and attach glass rocks for the weight (sticks will be submerged under floating candle)
- Sand and paint the guestbook monogram (yes, still – it’s been on my list forever!)
- Print all the signs – table nos., bar menu, memorial poem, thank you, guestbook, etc. – and get frames
- Print menu/thank you cards (designed but will have to wait until closer to date so I know how many)
- Print programs (designed but will have to wait until closer to date so I know how many)
- Finish memorial candle – I literally just need to print on the vellum and attach it to the vase
- Order candy for the candy buffet and make the labels (next week at the latest so I have time to order more if need be)
- Design the card for the reading my MOH will be doing at the ceremony
- Wedding license (getting it signed and submitted next week)
- Purchase the wine for the bar – beer is through the caterer
- Finish flower girl and ring bearer gifts
- Make the badges for our “ring security” ring bearers
- purchase wine for the gifts to our parents and design the labels
- Finish the ring boxes – they’re painted but I need to cover the foam for the ring slots
- Paint the card box
- Write my thank you cards to family and bridesmaids to go with their gifts
- Finalize DJ’s music form
- Finalize Photographer’s questionnaire regarding timing and photo list
- Figure out wedding day timeline
All of that to do, at least, and I’ll be gone this weekend visiting Mr. S’s dad and stepmom for 4 days. The entire month of April just sort of disappeared….
Post # 2
67 days for me! I have a similar length list (but it’s hand written and I don’t feel like typing it), and every once in a while I start to freak out about the list. Then I take a deep breath and look through it – very few are necessary. Even though I hope I’ll get it all done, most I can do with out and that stops me from going totally CRAZY!!!
Good luck with your list!
Post # 3
56 days for me! We must be date twins since i see you posted this 2 days ago! MY list is somewhat similar to yours. I agree..April completely vanished!
Post # 4
54 days for me! Eek! I feel so unprepared!
Post # 5
Totally agree…it was like 150 days then boom…50’s what the heck.
I think I am on top of things:
Groom needs hemming on pants done
Need to buy candies for the dessert table
Need to make cake pops for the dessert table
Need to finish making chocolates for the favours
Have to buy booze (has to be bought where we get the liquor license so that has to wait)
Need to get a marriage license
Need to make cabbage rolls
Finish figuring out the music for the ceremony
Print a few engagement photos to hang up
Make stakes for the signs I painted
Order seeds for wheatgrass
Finish centerpieces (fiances job)
I think that is all…
Post # 6
51 days for me! Trying not to freak out as the big day gets closer! My list is pretty similar to yours – the big details are out of the way and now it’s just about bringing it all together. Still feels like there’s so much to get done though! Exciting stuff!
Post # 7
45 days for me! Can’t believe in 1.5 months i’ll be a married women. I have no idea where the time went considering out countdown started almost 3 years ago! Still so much to do though…ahhh
Post # 8
- Wedding: July 2014 - saint patricks parish
panic is my middle name. still so much to do in so little time.