OMG April Brides were under 100 days how do you ladies feel?

posted 3 years ago in April 2014
Post # 3
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Oh my gosh me too!  I can’t believe how fast time is going all of the sudden.  I’m so excited but so stressed out lol.  Making sure all of our last minute stuff is taken care of is much more time consuming than I thought it would be!

Post # 4
922 posts
Busy bee

I’m at just over 60 days, and I’m getting a little nervous. All of the big stuff is done, i’m just down to the details. I’m hoping for a very productive day today!!

We have been flooded with RSVP’s this week, and that has been getting me pumped up and excited again 

Post # 5
309 posts
Helper bee

@HisNightOwl2014:  I’m feeling filled with anxiety because everything is NOT done!  I have A LOT to do yet!  This is my nature though, I don’t work unless its under pressure lol

Post # 6
37 posts
Newbee

@lollygagon:  Your so much more ahead than me!! Our date is 4/12 also and we are just getting our invites printed this week!! I feel soooo behind!!!

I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and bought about $100 worth of decor!! I got all our welcome bags for out of town guests, water bottle labels, and some  little favors!!!! I’m ready though!

Post # 7
387 posts
Helper bee

@HisNightOwl2014:  I’m so anxious! The butterflies have started to hit me everytime I think about the wedding. I’ve got my bridal portraits coming up and I’m getting so excited.

Mostly everything is done… I’m sending out wedding invites tomorrow (had planned for today but then realized it’s President’s day!)

We still have to have our premarital counseling and meet up with the officiant.

Still need to get details in order with the rehersal dinner.

61 days!!!

Post # 9
830 posts
Busy bee

@HisNightOwl2014:  Eeeeek is it possible to have a meltdown because you haven’t actually HAD a meltdown yet?! Hahaha. I think I’ve lulled myself into a false sense of security thinking everything’s under control… which I’m pretty sure it is… Pretty sure.

O.O *gulp*

Post # 10
92 posts
Worker bee

@HisNightOwl2014:  I’ve got 58 days to go and I’m literally peeing my pants as we speak!!!!!!!! So ready to get it over with (in a good way) and have a dang party! 

Post # 13
422 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014 - Rebar

@HisNightOwl2014:  OMG!!! i tend to freak out every now and then! I got engaged in Dec of 2013 and i have managed to plane it all in less then 3 months! I just want the date to come already!

Post # 14
8518 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I’m totally freaking out. Even though almost everything is done, I feel like NOTHING is going to be done. I keep having different nighmares that eventually lead to the wedding. Okay, nightmare is a bit harsh, but seriously.

I just found out that my flower girl has apparently gone from a size 7 to a 10, so her dress (size 8) will most likely not fit. She’s supposed to come over this weekend and try it on, but its still cutting it close if I have to get her a new one.

The friend that was going to officiate (is that the right word?) the wedding just flaked out. Even though we asked him probably 7 months ago and he agreed, he just decided that he wont be able to take off work and come. So now I’m trying to find someone else to do it, which was definitely not budgeted for (he was going to do it for free.)

And one of the groomsmen have STILL not decided what hey want to wear. I really dont care if they’re in a suit, tux, or just a shirt and tie, as long as the all match. But one wants a tux, and one wants to just wear slacks and a button up shirt, and I just want to slap them and make them decide.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors