(Closed) OMG exactly 101 days left until the wedding. Ahhhhhhhh. Are you ready?

posted 9 years ago in October 2009
Post # 3
1266 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

lol, good on ya MrsHR how are you going to be when it’s 30 days to the wedding etc? haha

Post # 4
183 posts
Blushing bee

Ooh, I have the same date as you!  I am also looking for the perfect shoes and clutch.  We don’t have an officiant yet…it’s making my stomach turn.

Post # 5
512 posts
Busy bee

I almost freaked out today when I realized I have 87 days till mine! I have a busy weekend ahead to get alot of stuff doen with FH – However, I am kind of freaking out about getting an officiant b/c I have no clue where to start looking!

Post # 6
440 posts
Helper bee

Hey date twin! I loved hitting 101! 😀

I still have a long list to do, but have a general sense of what I want… just need to get of my butt and get ‘er done! *lol* Shoes are my major ‘must’ right now, as the dress fitting is looming!

Post # 7
52 posts
Worker bee

Hey 10/24/09 brides!!!

I hear ya about the long list of thing to do.  Some of the big ones for me is still figuring out what the heck we’re doing for invitations, transportation, tuxes, book honeymoon, and find wedding rings.  We just booked our florist yesterday!!!  Talk about last minute, huh?

The topic ‘OMG exactly 101 days left until the wedding. Ahhhhhhhh. Are you ready?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors