One 8MM Amora Gem Available til 9/10/13 – I'm Not Buying, Do You Want It?

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
1788 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Just a heads up, they block this type of thing. If the person attempting to take your place in line and buy your gem isn’t you, they won’t be able to do it. It’s been mentioned a couple times on BTD. Sorry 🙁 

ETA: Copying and pasting: Please note – we’ve had some customers trying to ‘cut in line’ so to speak by borrowing someone else’s wait list code and ordering among other methods – please don’t do that. Every order is scrutinized given that we have to verify each one to ensure there is not patent issue to the shipping country and we will bump you to last place on the list if you are caught cutting smile That’s not fair to those customers who have signed up and have been patiently waiting

Post # 4
3200 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

If what the PP said is true I guess just let them know your not buying so they can move on to the next person in line.  Nice gesture thoughWink

Post # 6
1788 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@futuremrsk18:  They’re probably just trying to avoid backlash from the people that are already on the waitlist and just absolutely rabid about wanting that gem in their hands ASAP. I imagine it could potentially stir up some drama. It was a nice idea on your part though 🙂

Post # 7
1779 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 1997

@futuremrsk18:  nice of you to offer!

Yikes, no engraving on the Amora girdle identifying what it is….leaves the door open for scamsters to misrepresent.

Post # 10
645 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2006

@gemgirl6:  

They said that they are not engraving the girdle, but the girdle itself is faceted which distinguish es it. I agree with you that engraving (and possibly even with a number or a year of production, say Amora Gem 2013) would make it more special and less open to scamsters.

Post # 11
645 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2006

@futuremrsk18:  

That is great of you to offer. If one of the bees were to take you up on the offer, we’d soon have another review !!! Oh, well, you have done your best!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors