Post # 1
Ok – FI is out of town so I took the day off work (mostly) to work on some DIY projects! I’m onto the tags for the DIY bags and trying to figure out what to do. I’m going to tie these onto our DIY bags (which are reusable shopping bags my mom picked up). I’m planning to stamp our monogram at the top but not sure about the bottom.
Here are my thoughts on what to stamp below the monogram:
1. “Thank you for coming” (blue ink)
2. “Thank you
Thank you” (three tmes, alternating ink blue/silver/blue)
3. “We’re so happy you’re here!”
4. “Thank you for coming!
Hope this helps you feel at home!”
5. Thank you for Coming!
Enjoy your weekend in the ‘burgh”
If you have a revision or better idea – I would LOVE to hear it! I am not creative with wording at all!! Thanks!!
Post # 3
I went with “Thank you for coming! We’re so happy you’re here!” because its exactly what I would say outloud. But really, its exactly what you’re saying and why you’ve gone out of your way to provide such cool OOT bags. Its a really nice touch, they’re just gonna appreciate your extra effort.
Post # 4
I have a quick question. What did you put in the bags? I am planning to do this and I am not sure what all to include.
Post # 5
We haven’t finalized the details but we’re planning on including:
– a wedding weekend itinerary
– tourist guide/info (free from the local tourism council)
– water and snacks (we’ll check out what’s available in COSTCO when we get there… )
– maybe a little trinket from FI’s fav football or baseball team depending on cost (we’re going to be back next week so we’ll check it out then).