(Closed) OOT Bags: Mini Advil/Motrin & Bug Wipes

posted 9 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

So random, but I actually found the advil sample packs at Office Depot.  Check out one near you, I got lucky. 

Post # 4
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

My office provides the single dose advil and we order them from staples.  They come in boxes of 50.  For the sunscreen, try the travel size section at Target or Walmart.  I got mine at Target.  You get 1 oz tubes for a dollar.

Post # 5
487 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2009 - Byodo-In Temple, Luau Reception

I second Target, they have lots of goodies in the dollar bins by the toiletries.

Post # 6
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

For the advil, they have those at CVS for $1. And yeah, I third Target for the sunblock- it was the only place I have seen it, didn’t have it at Wal-Mart or the Dollar Store.

Post # 7
1156 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2005 - Westside Loft, New York

the bed bath and beyond in the city has tons of travel size goodies.  target also has a decent selection. or check out http://www.weddingbee.com/2006/05/09/minimus/ which has travel sized goodies of everything.

Post # 8
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I second the travel size aisle of target or walmart.
You can also order from minimus.com they have mini prepackaged items.

Post # 9
1246 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I just ordered bug spray wipes from go2outfitters.com. I got packs with deet and without that cost $.50 apiece (they come in groups of 12).

Post # 10
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

just google "trial advil" or "single does packet advil"  you should come up with a list of websites you can order from.  Also, have you tried http://www.dollardays.com?  You can get almost anything in bulk at a great price…  and I do mean everything from flipflops to candles to trial size OTC (advil, tylenol) to candy…  CHECK IT OUT!

The topic ‘OOT Bags: Mini Advil/Motrin & Bug Wipes’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors