(Closed) Opinions on this ering and wedding band….6.01 carats total 1.5 center stone!!!

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
1124 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Very pretty

Post # 4
2295 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

It’s a bit much for me personally, but it is pretty. I prefer half-eternity bands for sizing purposes and because I have heard the stones on the underside can be more prone to damage/losing them.

But if you love it, that’s what matters! Just keep those practical things in mind. I DO love that you can wear the wedding band alone.

Post # 5
729 posts
Busy bee

@Bones777:  Cuz this girl that I am lovessss huge… Loves shine….. Loves bling. I could so rock this Ering set.. Must ask what site is this pic from

Post # 6
348 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

It’s gorgeous! I definitely wouldn’t complain if I had that set 🙂

Post # 7
6360 posts
Bee Keeper

Hmm, I would really ask her (or if you really don’t want to, ask her sister, mom or best friend if that’s her style).

For me the design of the set has a lot going on… far too much, for my taste. She, on the other hand, might think that’s perfect.

Post # 8
6360 posts
Bee Keeper

@NAvery:  OP is the boyfriend, and still picking the ring… I remember him from the other day 🙂

Post # 9
6207 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - The Liberty House

Its a little much for my taste, hard to say without knowing her

Post # 10
2553 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@Bones777:  Ooh are you picking it for your SO? What can you tell us about her taste in jewelry?

Post # 12
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Love it

Post # 13
1658 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

It’s a bit much. I say invest in the center stone a little more and stay away from eternity band with large stones, as I’ve heard they can chip and fall out very easily.

Why don’t you get the e-ring first then choose the band with your fiancee?

Post # 16
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

OP means original post and SO means significant other. Or at least that what I think they mean, lol. I thinks it’s a very beautiful set, but I noticed the diamonds go all away around. Be wary that rings like this cannot be resized. Something to note for later times.

The topic ‘Opinions on this ering and wedding band….6.01 carats total 1.5 center stone!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors