Post # 1
here is a mock-up of my centerpieces. i would really love some honest feedback/suggestions!
- the hydrangeas will be real and will be much larger and dyed a pale yellow
- the twine will be tied much nicer, it’s really difficult and messy to tie that stuff by yourself!
- i will be putting all of this on circular tree slices (want to wait to bust out the chainsaw until i get closer to the wedding so they are fresh
- i’m not 100% sure on the placement of the jars and numbers and stuff, i was just trying to get an idea how everything would look
- each centerpiece will only end up being about $2.50 each (not including the flowers)! there will be about 20 total
Post # 3
I think it looks great. I would consider leaving the table number off the wood slab just to get some different elevations.
Post # 4
I love it. We are doing something very similar.
Post # 5
Those are adorable! I love them
Post # 6
@mrs_brownie: I think it’s beautiful but I might be biased…I was planning on hydrangeas in mason jars too. 🙂
Post # 7
yeah i agree i wouldn’t put the table number on the wood slab and see if you can get some hydrangeas with some blue in them as well to give some more color
Post # 9
So cute! My only advice would be to think about a pop of color (though the yellow flowers may help that). Bright colors are scary in person, but turn out gorgeous in pictures! Maybe the table number in white or another color instead of black?
Post # 10
looks beautiful! I think the pale yellow of the flowers will make everything pop! Will you have more candles around?
I’m going for the wooden slabs too. I cut a couple last week to play around with my vases, but like you, am going to wait until closer so the wood doesn’t crack!
Post # 11
Cute but I feel like the number is a bit large and overpowers the rest. So I would down size that and spread the vases/ candle holder out just a tad more
Post # 12
I think its very pretty however I feel like the number card is too big. Perhaps put the flowers in a bigger mason jar or make the numbers smaller. I really do like the whole thing though! That is what I would have done if my venue wouldve been more rustic. Great job!
Post # 13
I really like that but agree with others the table number should be smaller and at a different height to give it some depth.