Post # 1
I am trying to put together a timeline for our MC and I am getting stuck on the order of the speeches. These are the speeches we have planned
– Bride & Groom (we are hosting, and will make the big thank you speeches, and toasts)
– Bride’s Parents (Welcome groom to the family)
– Groom’s Parents (Welcome bride to the family)
– Bridesmaids (combined making some form of speech)
– Best man (Making some sort of speech)
– Groomsman (not sure what he intends to say)
How would you order these people?
Post # 3
I think the order you have them in is actually how I would do it.
Post # 4
I agree…that looks like the right order to me.
Post # 5
We’re having fewer speeches, but a different format.
First dad, thanking everyone for coming.
Then best man (brother) for a funny speech.
Then honor attendant (MOH) for a funny/sweet speech.
Then me and Fiance thanking everyoe.
Immediately after we are having our first dance.
Post # 6
Thanks! I just needed some input (2 weeks till the wedding, and my decision making brain is totally fried!!)
I might just put the bridesmaids speech last, but leave it otherwise the same (the bridesmaids are my sisters and they are super funny, so they will keep the end of the speeches lively!)