(Closed) Other Oleg Cassini CT229 dress girls out there?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
7976 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Do you have any pictures from your fitting? I would love to see your dress!

Post # 4
88 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’m also a CT229 girl!  I periodially do a search, and I am so exited that I found this post!! I am doing blue flowers (hydrangeas) with likely some champagne colored roses or something.  I’m not a pink type of girl, but pinks would look nice with it as well!  I think pale yellow would work, especially since you are having a May wedding. 

I LOVE the dress, and it’s nothing I thought I would get!  I hadn’t considered straps, but perhaps I should…hmmm….something to think about.  Post some pics!!!!  I’ll take some at my next fitting, too.

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I just purchased this dress on clearance at Davids Bridal this weekend. YAY! I LOVE it, my only problem is that the jacket will not fit me. the dress is a size 14W but my arms are very big and I need to find a matching jacket in a larger size (maybe a 20?) does anyone have a jacket that they would be willing to sell separately from their dress???? pleeeease!!!!!!

Post # 6
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I just bought this dress Saturday! It was the only one in David’s Bridal b/c it was discontinued. It was originally $1,050 but we paid $299 for it!!!!!! I LOVE this dress! I’m actually thinking of putting straps or cap sleeves on it just b/c I don’t feel as comfortable with strapless. I’m doing pink and white hydrangeas with a few sage green flowers thrown into the bouqets.

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee

@rhill621:

What location/store did you get the dress at. I need to get that dress for my wife and can’t find it anywhere? Please help!!! 🙂 If You show me where I can get it at that price in a size 10 I will give you a free pair of sandals if I haven’t already bought it. 207 892-7715.

Peter

http://birkenstocks.sandals4less.com

Post # 8
755 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I’m a Galina T3039 (:

Post # 9
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@sandals4less:

I got mine at the David’s Bridal in Greenville, SC. It was the only one they had though. The dress is discontinued.

Post # 10
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I wore the champagne and ivory version of this dress. I wish I had another reason to wear the dress, I loved it! My bouquet was made of very light pink peonies, pink roses and white ranunculus. The dress has a lot going on so I just wanted a little bit of color (pink) without greens.

The topic ‘Other Oleg Cassini CT229 dress girls out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors