Our 10/12/13 DIY Beach Wedding (picture heavy!)

posted 3 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
8909 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

@cabana_bride:  Wow these are so great!  You guys look so happy, what a fun wedding.  (And you’re right, he IS handsome!)  I love that you got a shot under your arbor later… totally forgot to do that, DOH.  Congrats!

Post # 4
7654 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

@cabana_bride:  Very lovely. Looks like a great time!!

Post # 5
839 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@cabana_bride: Your wedding looks AWESOME! Seriously, what a fun event! I love the decorations, especially the Mrs. and Mrs. seahorses. Congrats on having a beautiful day! 

Post # 6
433 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@cabana_bride:  AHHHH you’re the first bride I’ve seen with that kind of dress! Mine is very similar, if not the exact same (may I ask which dress you have?) :), and we’re doing a beach wedding too! I love this post!

Post # 7
434 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Tybee Island, GA

Amazing!

Post # 8
830 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@cabana_bride:  BEST RECAP EVER. Looked like everyone had a great day and it shows in the photos! Can’t imagine what it would have been like to actually be there – so much love. Congrats and all the best to you both 🙂

Post # 9
212 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Such a beautiful wedding! You guys look like you have such a wonderful relationship!

Post # 10
1249 posts
Bumble bee

I’m blown away!

Post # 11
37 posts
Newbee

@cabana_bride You had such a beautiful wedding! Everyone is so happy and playful. And your first looks shots are to die for. 

But I have GOT to ask, and I hope this doesn’t offend you, why is your little sister wearing a bathing suit??

Post # 12
9652 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@cabana_bride:  Love every single pic! Love the arch set up and really loved the foot bracelets you and your BMs wore!

Post # 13
454 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014 - Philadelphia, PA

@cabana_bride:  Your entire wedding was gorgeous!  Love your recap!

Post # 14
615 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@cabana_bride:  I cried looking at your pictures.

I kid you not. Tearing up still. <3 <3 <3

Post # 15
9531 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

CONGRATULATIONS!!! It all looks awesome and, most importantly, you both look so very happy. 

Post # 16
5222 posts
Bee Keeper

I loved your recap….. Y’all are too cute! Everything turned out great and you both look so HAPPY

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors