(Closed) Our $3000 rustic wedding, very pic heavy. Pro recap

posted 6 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
23636 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

WOW all that for $3000? It doesn’t look it at all girl! You are going to be an inspiration to lots and lots of future brides! πŸ™‚

Post # 4
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Very nice! Looks like you had a lovely day πŸ™‚

Post # 5
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Oh WOW!!!! That is amaizing for $3000… you did a fabulous job! Love all the little details and you looked stunning! Congrats!

Post # 6
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

WOW! You totally rocked it! Beautiful wedding and I think you looked amazing. Everything looked perfect, I don’t think you could have done it better with 10 times the budget. I especially loved your birdhouse on your buffet and all the milkglass. Very cool!

Post # 7
649 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

So lovely!  You look gorgeous with your wedding glow!  Congrats!

Post # 8
2550 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Gorgeous.  I do love the picture of you coming into the Church.  And I just love your dress.(I followed your dress story)

Post # 9
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

I love the pictures!  You look so gorgeous.  Oh, btw, I’m hiring you to make a groom’s cake. πŸ˜‰

Post # 10
442 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Everything looks so lovely. You have some serious crafting skills. Congrats!!

Post # 11
2142 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I have to agree I would have never guessed this was 3K!

You did a fantastic job!

Post # 12
637 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Hands down, you are one of my favorite wedding stories. I love your colors, they are so warm and inviting!

Post # 13
6512 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

Oh my goodness, it is all so lovely!!!  Congrats πŸ™‚  You looked amazing, the details are sweet and wonderful, and the love is just beaming out of the pictures πŸ˜€

Post # 15
7771 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

You look really nice!  Your hair looks perfect and your dress fits you really well.  Looks lovely, the whole thing.  Congrats to you!

Post # 16
849 posts
Busy bee

Aw, your ceremony pictures make me tear up πŸ™‚ And your budget make me proud! haha πŸ™‚ what a lovely wedding!

The topic ‘Our $3000 rustic wedding, very pic heavy. Pro recap’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors