Our 7.6.13 Wedding (Pre-ceremony)!! Very guest and pro pic heavy!

posted 3 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
4941 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@mvg120:  Ooh my goodness, so amazing! I love your wedding, the lanterns are to die for! And you look absolutely breathtaking! Congrats honey 🙂

Post # 4
3806 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Post # 6
2372 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - B&B

gorgeous!!! Congratulations your pictures really show off your stunning day!

Post # 7
4468 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@mvg120:  Love these pics! You looked beautiful and your venue was so pretty! That dessert table looks scrumptious:) Congrats!!

Post # 9
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Wow!!! Beautiful and I was having a summer/spring wedding I would want to pin your pics 🙂 love the rustic/shabby chic touches!!! Your pictures are amazing 🙂 Can’t wait to see more. The cake table was so beautiful!!!

Post # 10
31 posts
  • Wedding: September 2013

Dress twin! You look stunning and the whole day looks like it was amazing. Congrats! I love the garter shot:)

Post # 11
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Oh my gosh, your pictures are stunning!! Congratulations! I am getting married at Ironstone Ranch in September and can’t wait!! I’d love to hear about your experience, and if you have any advice/pointers for a future Ironstone bride!

Post # 12
30284 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Beautiful! I love the one of you guys reading letters. 🙂  Congratulations!

Post # 15
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Hey dress twin! And hair twin… and lantern twin…. Halfway around the world! Love EVERYTHING! Sooo beautiful. Am totally jealous at how quick your photog was at getting your sneak peek out! Stunning stuff. Congratulations!!!Laughing

Post # 16
11 posts
  • Wedding: October 2013

@mvg120:  /  @Cassiopeia:  

Oh my gosh guys, I’m an October Ironstone bride!!  I totally happened upon this thread by accident (was NOT searching Ironstone), so my heart jumped when I saw that.  Especially because it’s fairly new, and there doesn’t seem to be a TON of pics / info on the interwebs yet.

I’m really SO excited about this venue.  I found it online, and the more I read about it and their mission and the location, the more I was interested.  When FI and I went to visit, we fell in love with the place even more (how could you not, after a visit and trail/property tour with Mark!).  When we found out Sunday of Columbus Day weekend was still open, we pretty much decided on the spot.  Our visit was just in March!  We still weren’t sure if we wanted to “rush into” a 2013 date or wait another 1.5 years for 2014.

Anyway, @mvg120: , congratulations!!  Your pics are beautiful.  I especially love your veil!  I almost went with a similar color scheme as yours, but switched to something less summery.  I’m so relieved to hear you had a fantastic experience.  I really get that sense from talking with them as well, but you never know…  🙂  What did your timeline look like?  Which location did you use for your ceremony?  We’re going for the orchard, weather permitting.  I feel like there’s so much good stuff there, I want to have a wedding weekend… not just 6 hours.  Haha.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors