Our 9/13/14 Recap – Yellow & Gray Wedding (Photo Heavy, Obviously)

posted 2 years ago in Recaps
Post # 2
271 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Antique Rose Emporium

What a fun wedding! I love the pinterest-esque details…I think you had just the right amount of them to make it special and personal, but not full on ‘walking etsy/pinterest ad’. Love your centerpieces. Love the pic of you and your dad and the story behind that. The under the veil shot looks so classic and romantic! That’s the one shot I want for my wedding but I think we’re too awkward to pull it off like y’all did! Congratulations honey…your wedding was gorgeous!

Post # 4
4043 posts
Honey bee

MsMonkey:  Beautiful!! I love the color combinations and the donut table. 

I knew that skyline looked familiar…according to your profile you are from Denver. Did you get married in Colorado? Not trying to be creepy, but I live just south of the Denver area.

Post # 6
5264 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2009 - New York, NY

Amazing pictures!  Wow! I love your wedding colors, your bouquet was a dream and that pretzel bar…yummy!

Post # 7
6490 posts
Bee Keeper

Oh my god. I love every single one of these pictures and every single detail of your amazing day. You look gorgeous and that bright sunflower yellow is awesome — your bouquet is just the most happy thing in the world. Puts a smile on my face. Love the pic of you and your dad. Very sweet.

And your venue! Holy moley, gorgeous. Congratulations!!!

Post # 9
1377 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Wow! Beautiful wedding!! Congrats! 😀

Post # 10
2782 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

MsMonkey:  OMG you’re my dress twin!!!!!

Post # 11
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!! I am sitting here teary eyed! Your pictures came out so beautifully and I could see the happiness and love in each photo. I wish and your husband all the best! Plus you got married on my birthday!! 🙂 Thanks for sharing!!! 

Post # 12
4758 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Beautiful wedding!! And I love the ceiling at the reception!!

Post # 13
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

beautiful!!! congratulations pretty bride!

Post # 14
1131 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Those bouquets are gorgeous! Very pretty wedding!

Post # 15
637 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - Ceremony and Reception: Historic mansion on the water

I love your color combo.  That pretzel station looked yummy.  Congrats on a beautiful wedding.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors