(Closed) Our Scottish Castle Wedding – 21 April 2012 – Video Sneak Peek

posted 6 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
1813 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Wow wow!! You look gorgeous!  And it looks like you had a fantastic day!  Congratulations to you and your hubby – now get back to enjoying your honeymoon! Wink

Post # 4
343 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Ah, my friends are getting married in Fingask this October! Your dress turned out amazingly, and it lookds like you had a fantastic day. Congratulations!

Post # 5
1855 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Soo many things to say about this!

-Your videographer did such a good job! I felt like I was watching a trailer for a European sitcom or something. It was sooo well done

-Your dress looked amazing! Wow it turned out perfectly!

-Also, finally:

Your boobs looked awesome in the dress. Sorry, we were all thinking it. I’m just going to point out the elephant in the room.

Post # 7
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

You looked stunning!!! Looks like it was such a fun wedding and so full of love! I also adore everyone’s incredible hats 🙂

Post # 8
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Hahaha, I bet he loves it!  Fun video. Congratulations-now back to the honeymoon! 

Post # 9
693 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

That was brilliantly done! You looked stunning and the whole wedding was perfection! Loved, loved your unique dress, your tiara, your change at the reception and your cake! Totally fabulous!

May you both have many happy years together always!

Post # 11
1340 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Your wedding was gorgeous and deserves a bump–

Also, it was nice to see the little kids having so much fun with the magician(?), they are always adorable at weddings.

Post # 13
1629 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Your finished dress! Wow!! Congrats!

I saw the dress posted in the unapologetic thread and came to bump your beauty! (sounds wrong, haha)

Post # 14
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

Your dress came out WONDERFUL!  Ohmygosh.  You look so beautiful.  =) Congratulations, girl! I couldn’t wait to see your recaps so I’m glad for the sneak peek!

I’m so jealous of the fireworks.  Oh, and I want to make all my women guests wear awesome hats now.  Hahaha.  I wish I could have gone.  The wedding looked like so much fun!

Post # 15
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Wow… amazing! I’ve been waiting to see your wedding.

It looks like it was so much fun.

You looked stunning.

And I love all the fascinators.

Post # 16
812 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

That was amazing! I loved the magician for the kids too!

The topic ‘Our Scottish Castle Wedding – 21 April 2012 – Video Sneak Peek’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors