- 9 years ago
- Wedding: September 2009
I thought I would share with you some of the fun things our bridesmaids put together for our bridal shower…Well I made the cupcake pops because they just looked so yummy!
(all photos are courtesy of Monica Z Photography)
– They had everyone bring a favorite recipe to add to my collection, each recipe card had written at the top "For the Kitchen of (my new married name)". So cute!
– Everyone’s name tag (clothespin) served as a game piece, if you were caught saying "Bride, Groom, Cake or Wedding" you had to give your pin to the person that caught you. It was hard!
– They put together "Time Capsules" where each person would write down a description of what they thought our lives would be like at our 1, 5 and 10 year anniversary. It is so hard not to open them!
– They served "Spiked Sparkling Lemonade" with a chicken salad and fruit plate. Along with the BEST chocolate mouse cake I have ever had.
– We played "Dress the Bridesmaids"- everyone broke up into groups and designed a toilet paper wedding dress for all the girls. It was a hit!
– Each guest got to walk away with some wooden cooking utensils with my favorite recipe attached. There were also prizes involved with all of the games.
One of the best decisions I ever made was having our photographer take photos throughout the day, it really left everyone to have a great time since they didn’t have to worry about ‘capturing’ everything. We got some really great shots and had a GREAT time 🙂 Thanks again girls!
Did your bridesmaids surprise you with fun shower ideas?
[attachment=246990,27362] [attachment=246990,27363] [attachment=246990,27364] [attachment=246990,27365] [attachment=246990,27366] [attachment=246990,27367]