(Closed) our honeymoon at St Lucia for $2400 all inclusive air, drinks, food, room

posted 7 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
1253 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I wanna honeymoon in St. Lucia so bad!!! I was googling honeymoons, and I totally forget what hotel, but there was one that had your own private pool on your balcony in St.Lucia! Looks like you had an awesome honeymoon

Post # 5
2793 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@Bostonsmom: Calabash Cove!! We’re going there on our 1 year anni 😀

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@ilovenycmissie:  It is wonderful to hear you have visited both St. Luica and Antigua!  I am getting married next year in April and initially was considering Windjammer resort in St. Lucia (we will have around 30 friends and family including a few children).  After doing some more research and looking at photos of Antigua online we became convinced that it was a better choice, the beaches look incredible!  In Antigua our first choice of resorts we’re looking at is Jolly Beach, with Grand Pineapple the second.  Jolly Beach resort looks like it might have everything our group would be looking for.  My only concern is that I will miss the large beautiful mountains of St. Lucia and activities outside of the beach.  Also, the reveiws of Jolly Beach are hit or miss.  Do you have any advice?? Thank you so much!!

Post # 8
693 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

We also honeymooned at Sandals in St. Lucia.  It was very nice, but hot!  Almost all the restaurants (save maybe 2) were open-air, so there was no A/C.  This was fine for me, but DH sweats a lot, so he started carrying a hand towel around with him.

Also, we’ve been on 3 cruises prior to this trip and we have to say, I think we should’ve stuck to that.  A cruise would’ve been about 1/2 the cost of our week in Sandals (about $5,000 including airfare), and cruises have so much more entertainment.  I think our mistake was not doing any excursions, but that would’ve been more money.  All we had to do (besides the obvious Wink) was lay by or in the pool, gym, spa (more money), eat, and the evening entertainment which was only really fun maybe 3 of the nights we were there.  Also, you practically had to stake out the pool to get a free chair.  They fill up fast!

The topic ‘our honeymoon at St Lucia for $2400 all inclusive air, drinks, food, room’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors