Our Magical Maui Wedding – 3rd July 2013 (Pic Heavy!!!)

posted 3 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
545 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

wow, the colors are stunning! amazing ring shot and that sunset? to die for. congratulations!

Post # 4
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Congratualtions!! You look amazing and the scenery is just breath taking!

Post # 5
4827 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY

The setting is AMAZING!!! Wow! And i think your dress turned out perfectly, I love it@@

Post # 6
4468 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@aussieeems:  Congrats fellow Maui bride!! Everything looked perfect- your dress was stunning! Congrats:)

Post # 7
5288 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2013

@aussieeems:  Beautiful!!!!!! Your pictures are fabulous!!!! Destination weddings are the best (I also had a DW) Congrats!!

Post # 9
9244 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

Wow!  Amazing pics.  Congratulations!  That is honestly one of the most beautiful wedding gowns I have ever seen on WB, or IRL for that matter.  You look STUNNING.

Post # 10
1335 posts
Bumble bee

Congratulations!!  You are such a beautiful bride, I love how you’re glowing in all your pics 🙂  Your DH is so cute, I couldn’t help but chuckle when I saw how unbelievably HAPPY he looks in your pics!  What a great wedding!

Post # 11
276 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@aussieeems:  Congraulations on your wedding and what a beautiful one it was! I’m so excited to have mine in Hawaii. You hade over 600 pictures? Thats great, my photographer is giving me all mine on a cd and also a dvd of the ceremony to share once we are home. Any suggestions for beach photography? Or anything funny happen that you weren’t expecting?

Post # 12
673 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

WOW! Stunning pics:) You look gorgeous!

Post # 13
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

@aussieeems:  Beautiful! Where was the beach?

Post # 14
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@aussieeems:  soooo awesome! Love your pics! I’m also a maui bride… Would you mind sharing who your photographer was!?

Post # 15
2696 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Congrats! Beautiful photos and lovely ceremony!

Post # 16
217 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Everything looks beautiful!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors