- 4 years ago
- Wedding: October 2013
I am SO happy to FINALLY get this recap written!
We had a PERFECT day! It would take me 10 years to write this with all the details, so I’m just going to lay out some highlights and put up a bunch of pictures.
- We had our moms come up just before our first kiss to give us our last kiss as single people. They bawled and so did I.
- We did a “first look” with Shawn blindfolded
- I sang at the reception.
- My bridesmaids made some of THE BEST party faces EVER.
- Both of my parents walked me down the aisle. My mom started, and we got my dad halfway down the aisle.
- We forgot to do our sand ceremony, so we faked it for pictures afterward.
- I ugly-cried the whole day, as evidenced by my face in the “walking down the aisle” photos as well as the photos where the officiant had just announced us as husband and wife.
- Our Sunday wedding was a freaking blast and our guests partied their asses off. So did we.
- The DJ played “At Last” and my parents danced and it was really sweet– That was their first dance at their wedding.
- We got free kettle corn and it was delicious.
Without further ado, I present to you: Mr. & Mrs. Shawn Cook: