Outdoor Venue Under $1,000????

posted 5 years ago in California – Northern California
Post # 3
781 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Crawford’s Barn in Sacramento! A little DIY if you’re up for the challenge but it’s costing us $900 to rent for the day plus a $65 cleaning fee. It is run by a homeowner’s association but they do not cater so food is up to the person and they DO allow alcohol. the rental is from 10am-2am the next day but they say to allow 2 hours of “cleaning” so your wedding can go until midnight pretty much. They just ask that everyone stay inside after 10.

Post # 5
1158 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

How many people?

Post # 6
741 posts
Busy bee

Did you find a spot?

Post # 7
815 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

There aren’t too many, were also in the east bay & looked all over, but a lot depends on how many guests. Have you tried heather farms in walnut creek or the brazillian room in Berkeley? If you have a small guest list, it will open your options a bunch. Good luck!!

Post # 8
815 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Just realized this was a month ago… Oops!! Any luck?

Post # 9
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Check out Callippe Preserve in Pleasanton!! They are amazing. It’s a beautiful golf C in the hills, it’s not BYO but the buffet starts at $26 includes sodas and such, and you can do  hosted bar ( cheap prices ). They are really great!

Post # 10
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2005

Hi, my sister got married in Sonoma County in a beautiful spot, that I actually own!
Its the only wedding we’ve had there and I’m thinking about starting it as a wedding venue. Its full of old oak trees, was used for ceremony and reception. has a shallow creek down the side. Its very beautiful, next to clover leaf ranch so there are usually horses grazing in the back and deer in the morning. In a year or so we will raise the price but for now you can rent it for a day 8am – 2am (including 4-7pm day before your wedding and 6 – 9am morning after wedding for clean up) for $700.

You could party til 2am but you would need to get lighting because in the summer it will get dark around 9pm. 

there is space for parking about 10 – 15 cars

Easy access to location

having my sister’s wedding there was relly magical. here are a few pictures from her wedding. Let me know if you’re interested!

Post # 11
5 posts
Newbee

these are some pictures from my sister’s wedding. we planned this ALL and did everything ourselves in two weeks! So you can totally make it your own. 

Post # 13
5 posts
Newbee

OK! I’ll upload all the ones that show the venue that I have. Our photographer didn’t think we’d be renting out the venue so pretty much all the pics are just of the people!

but going to upload more TOMORROW 😀

Gotta get some more pics from my sis

Post # 14
5 posts
Newbee

Here is a link to more pictures

https://plus.google.com/photos/113026375759653461135/albums/5864306255440425201?authkey=CP2m6_CKm4mF3QE

My sister and I planned and set up EVERYTHING in the wedding two weeks before the wedding, So it can only get better from the pics you see 🙂 These are the pics that show the venue a little more. I will work on taking some pics myself but they won’t be professional yet.

My sister can make a personalized name plaquered on wood and wood burned caligraphy to go on the tree during the ceremony and for a present to the bride and groom. (see pic of ceremony above bride and groom)

Post # 15
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@sugarbayb16:  There is a small chapel in Fair Oaks (near Sacramento) that has a beautiful garden ceremony area.  They allow outside caterers & BYOB and I remember them being very reasonably priced.  Its worth a look 🙂   http://www.oakleighwedding.com/

Post # 15
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

dsamii:  Please send me your venue info!! I’m a bride on a budget and your place looks AMAZING!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors