Post # 1
Im concerned that everything I have booked/organised/bought wont all ‘mesh’ and instead look stupid
Any suggestions will be loved!
My Bridesmaid Dresses
My Ceremony Venue
Ideas for groomsmen
My Reception Venue
Still have no idea for shoes or jewellery. Whether or not to wear a veil or how to have my hair (or the girls hair)
Do you think this will work?
Post # 3
Oh and my decorations (inspiration)
Post # 4
I love It All From the dress down to the cookies. Love the table decor and your flowers!!!! You Have Vintage flair going on. As for you hair do a retro style or something off to the side so they can see the back of your dress. Match it with a birdacage Veil something simole since your dress is gorgous. As for jewlery do long earrings and a braclet. The girls hair let them choose. Shoes comfortable heel hight.
Post # 5
@vandhaug2011: Thanks 🙂 Im just not sure whether the boys look to casual compared to the bridesmaids. And whether to have more crystal earings or pearls.
Post # 6
I think your wedding is going to be amazing. Everything is beautiful and it Will be perfect.
I have a few comments:
1. YOUR HAIR: Your dress has a beautiful open back detail. So Your hair should go up………So you can show that beautiful lace. I think it could either be :
A bun on the side or a classic up do like Duchess of Cambridge. Could you ask the seller of Etsy who is making your bouquet to make a flower for your hair in the same style? Or smaller?
I wouldnt wear a veil because it is going to cover the beautiful details of the Dress. But If you insist on wearing one make sure it is very simple as your dress is the star.
2. BRIDESMAIDS if they are going to wear gloves. If you havent purchased them yet. Shouldnt you make them a little Lacey as your cupcakes and dress? it will match better. I love that dress.
3. GROOMSMEN: they DO NOT GET to wear sneackers. It looks stupid!!!! Only 3 years old get to wear a suit and sneackers. It is a trend and in 20 years all you will feel is shame. If we wear heels all night they can wear proper shoes. And a full suit!!!! Not just a shirt…..Maybe after for dancing they can take it off. Dont make your wedding something less formal than a light suit…..Your guest will show up in Jeans………….It is a wedding it is the time and moment to dress up.
4. Your earings. Your wedding dress has sparlkle around the bust area so…..Small earings I would wear pearls or diamond studs.
Post # 7
@bbfyso: Everyone thinks the gloves are serious!! It must be a thing here where I live. When trying on dresses the store made them wear them so nails and jewellery dont do any damage as well as dirty them lol
for hair I was thing the same about flower
Oh and sneakers werent my idea just the colour of the suit.
Post # 8
@Pokemon: Lol well just in case…..lace would have been better you have to admit. So good no gloves. Manicure for everyone.
I am soooo glad to hear about the sneackers I just went to a wedding were the groom put on yellow sneackers and let me tell you that was B A D.
That flower is amazing. Your wedding will be beautiful trust me everything is in exquisite taste. Enjoy it. I would also love to tell you that even if you plan every little detail something will go wrong and it will still be a beautiful wedding.
So just enjoy it.
Post # 9
I really like it! Are you going to match the colour of the GM’s ties to the B dresses? Really love the hair ideas with that dress too!
Post # 10
I love the look! 🙂 Beautiful.
Post # 11
@Pokemon: I think your wedding will be stunning…..it all looks beautiful together!
Post # 12
I do think the menswear is too casual compared with yours and your bridesmaids, but your overall look is kind of rustic-elegant, so maybe it’s OK. I’d still consider a dressier pant for the men.
Post # 14
I think it all looks beautiful together.
The only suggestion I have is that the boys do look a little bit too unformal for the bridesmaids and the gorgeous ceremony location. I think that they need to have a jacket to dress them up a bit for the ceremony, and then at the vintage/rustic themed reception you are having they will look perfect when they take the jackets off.
Post # 15
- Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY
I absolutely think this is a cohesive look! Definitely go for rustic, pale colors, natural elements. Love your venue, how different!