(Closed) P90X Buddies 04/19-04/25

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
1246 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

i had legs and back yesterday and my legs and butt are sooooooo sore but im ready to push play and BRING IT tonight! I have kenpo!

Post # 4
546 posts
Busy bee

Ahh, this is my “rest” week.  Tony doesn’t understand how to rest.  We did yoga last night, which I think I am finally getting more into and getting better at.  Tonight we have core synergetics, which I haven’t done yet…so I am excited to do one we haven’t tried.

Good luck to everyone this week!

Post # 5
1246 posts
Bumble bee

Today is my rest day, i completed week 1! But, ill be going to the gym to do some cardio and chat with one of my bridesmaids ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Good to hear everyone’s been pushing play!!! YAAA!!!!

I had chest and back yesterday and totally feel it. I woke up early this morning and did 50 minutes on the eliptical and have PLYO tonight….so we’ll see how that goes.

Today is my first day adding an additional cardio session to the program, but I figure since I am in Phase 3 I should step it up a little for the home run finish. We’ll see how it goes.

Don’t forget to BRING IT!! “Do your best and forget the rest” Cool

Post # 7
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Hello p90x buddies! 

I have a confession to make… I fell of the wagon last week!  We were in recovery week of phase I of the lean program (which, now that I type that out, makes me feel even worse… it’s like, I couldn’t even get through *recovery* week of the *first* phase of the *lean* program?  I suck!).  And I did the first few, but then I did not do the last three workouts.  My FI stuck with it, though, and I am so proud of him!

The good news is that I got back on last night.  Actually, we decided to ditch the lean program and do the real thing, and last night was our first workout — chest and back (our first time doing that one) and ab ripper.  Holy crap.  I never realized how bad I am at pushups!  And those dive bomber things?  Ridiculous.

Anyway, I am also doing not so good with my diet right now.  I find the high protein thing very difficult to follow for me.  See, I am happiest when I am on a “diet” that includes lots of fresh fruit, some veggies (not as many as I should eat, though), and whole grain breads and cereal with skim milk–stuff like that.  Not unhealthy, but ALL super high in carbs.  Does anyone have any advice for the diet portion?

Post # 8
1246 posts
Bumble bee

Today was day 8! the start of the 2nd week…doing great so far! Why arent more ppl checking in ๐Ÿ™

Post # 9
913 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Ugh I just did DAY 2 (Plyometrics) and I could only get thru 25 mins of it!  Either I am super out of shape or this crap is hard!!  I don’t know how I am going to last 90 DAYS!!

Post # 10
546 posts
Busy bee

I get to do xstrech tonight!  I am super excited, the rest week has been pretty nice.  We did kenpo last night, I think we did it twice this week based on the rest week schedule and I so love it.  It’s the only one I feel like I could do everyday and not get tired of it!

Post # 11
1246 posts
Bumble bee

I have cardiox tonight! woo! i think i am going to do the 30 day shred AND cardio x…ill check in later and let ya know how it goes! Day 8 here i come!

Are you ladies following the diet? Whether you are or arent do you think we should post our menus?

Post # 13
1246 posts
Bumble bee

just finished week 2! tomorrow is rest day thank god ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘P90X Buddies 04/19-04/25’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors