I don't like it at all : (30 votes)
    51 %
    It's kinda plain, so so : (18 votes)
    31 %
  • Post # 3
    164 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: December 2007

It’s really pretty, I would describe it as classic really, romantic & pretty 🙂 Are you thinking about wearing the dress?

Post # 4
    4137 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

it’s a gorgeous dress. once it’s fitted to you, it will be absolutely beautiful!

i hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but if you are someone that is uncomfortable with your stomach, this is not the dress for you. even the model looks like she could have a bit of a paunch in that dress. i’m absolutely not saying your stomach looks big – i defintely don’t think that. but i know that’s a senstive area for many women, and you don’t want to feel uncomfortable because you’re worried about something as silly as how your belly looks. it’s just not a very forgiving dress due to the fabric.

Post # 6
    1991 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

I don’t dislike the dress, but it just seems a little plain to me.

It doesn’t WOW me, but that may not be what you want your wedding dress to do. I personally like dresses that make me say WOW!

Post # 7
    3364 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: December 2011

The material of the skirt of that dress is almost scary! Seems like it picks up little imperfections as someone said above about the model! So if you have ANY concerns with your tummy area, I’d rule this dress out and focus more on the style but in a different material! Beautiful though!

Post # 8
    3576 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

While it’s pretty, I agree with @YSQueen: 

Post # 9
    369 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

It’s elegant, and I have never seen a wedding dress that was too plain.

Post # 10
    1701 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

The materials are pretty, but I don’t like the styling.  I don’t think it’s flattering to you or the model and you both look pretty thin.

Post # 11
    2402 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

It’s pretty, but I’m not a fan of the material- not very flattering.

Post # 12
    9029 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

i think its a difficult dress to wear because of the cut and fabric,its just not flattering around the midsection, its very a odd cut, because I’ve seen many other fitted dresses that are far more flattering than this

Post # 13
    5985 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2010

I dont like it because i dont think it is flattering. good luck

Post # 14
    759 posts
    Busy bee

I actually love the top of the dress cause it is very unique but the bottom is not very flattering.  

Post # 15
    7771 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2010

I like it.  I think it is very nice, if you have the body for it.  (Me personally, yikes, I would have to really suck it in! 🙂    )

Post # 16
    1986 posts
    Buzzing bee

@cbee: I wonder that anyone would have the body for it? Even the model looks a little lumpy/very photoshopped :/

It is a beautiful dress, but there’s something weird/ unfinished about it.

ETA, I wonder that a proper fitting, along with some good undergarments and crinnie would help the weirdness?

The topic ‘Paloma Blanca 3903’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors