(Closed) Paloma Blanca 4116

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

This was my second choice dress!  It is so gorgeous, although it was more than I wanted to spend!

Since it is from the Fall 2010 collection, it is unlikely that many brides have one available at this time – their wedding dates probably haven’t past yet!  I know it only appeared in stores here around June and it takes months to actually order in.  You have some time though, so I will bet you could find one – it probably won’t be until summer or fall next year though.  Good luck!

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee

I just bought this dress today!  It’s amazing. The shop that I got it had a promotion “no tax and free veil”.  I hope you can get it too! 

Post # 7
Hostess
18646 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

You should check on the Classifieds board to see if anyone is selling the dress.  You can also post a ‘looking’ ad.

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@lindainpink: Hi! This dress is amazing! I got it for my wedding on May 7 2011. I was planning to sell it after the wedding – would you be interested in buying it from me? I must say, it was very expensive but it’s the most beautiful dress I have ever tried on. I will be sad to sell, but was hoping to give it someone who loves it as much as I do!

What size are you? Do you have a price range?

Best!

Cassie

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee

I am strongly considering buying this dress as well!  Our wedding date is July 16, 2011.  I’m not sure of the size, but I think it will be a 6.  I am 5’7″.  If I do end up purchasing this, would you want to buy it from me?

Post # 10
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I am interested in purchasing this dress as well. Maybe the sample was too big but I find the top a little too big, is it suppose to be like that? Any other bees with pictures of themselves trying on this dress?

Im 5’2, measurements 34-25-35

[attachment=1317704,167684]

Post # 11
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@lindainpink:

Hi there! I just bought this dress for my May 14, 2011 wedding, and plan to sell it after. I’m a street size 8, and here are pics of me trying on the dress in the shop (it hasn’t been altered yet). In the photo, I removed the brooch and just used the ribbon, but I’ll be having a flower or other piece sewed on there. Or maybe a less “bling-y” brooch. I am not sure of my exact measurements (wasn’t really paying attention when they were doing the measuring tape on me), but I have a 34DD bust so I had to order a size up and then will take in the waist.

This is my first ever post, and I’m going to try to upload pics of the dress, let’s see if it works!

Anyhow, if you’re around the same size, and interested in purchasing the dress next year, keep in touch. : )

[attachment=1323805,168493] [attachment=1323805,168494]

Post # 12
70 posts
Worker bee

@SandyL:

You look GORGEOUS in this dress! And yes, the top does provide a lot of “coverage” — that’s why I got it, because it was hard to find a dress that didn’t make my large chest look overly busty. Which is fine for a Saturday night, but not when my dad is walking me down the aisle : )

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2010

You girls look great! I will upload some of my photos next week…My chest is MUCH smaller but it still looks good and the sweetheart neck gives me some shape.

Are you wearing a veil?

Post # 14
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@LadyLeo: You are too kind! I honestly think you look beautiful in the dress, definitely better than me!! Smile 

Post # 15
70 posts
Worker bee

@logsdon2011: No, I probably won’t wear a veil. I’m going to wear my hair similar to how it is in the picture: down with loose waves and one side pinned back with a small jeweled barette. I really wanted to wear a big fascinator hair piece (my fiance is British and the Brits love a big statement hairpiece at weddings), but the bottom of the dress is too “busy” with all those ruffles for me to pull that off!

That being said, the saleswoman at the boutique insisted I at least try on a veil, and I admit it looked very romantic and pretty with the dress. It’s just that veils are a little too traditional for me — I’m also not doing a bouquet toss, for example. So go with what feels right to you! : )

Post # 16
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Hi Lady Leo – I have just sent you a message and then realised this is you! still getting used to this weddingbee thing – just joined !

Anyway, just wanted to say you look fab in the dress. I was just wondering though – -in the bow in the middle – is there any detail like a broach type thing? Only asking because the one I tried on had one on.

Thanks ! x

The topic ‘Paloma Blanca 4116’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors