(Closed) Paris hair & makeup – prewedding photoshoot

posted 7 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
550 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Maybe call a salon to see if a stylist there would be willing to meet you early or open shop earlier.

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@imi138: Hi , I would like to check which makeup artist help you with the prewedding makeup. Can share the information with me. I will also be going Paris for the prewedding shoot in April 2012.

Thank you.

Regards

Jolene

Post # 5
741 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Yeah, I could see how that would be tough….culturally people go to work and get off later than in the US…

If you don’t speak French, I would research some of the English salons in Paris and contact them – it will be easier to explain the situation. They might be able to find someone willing to help you that early, although depending on when you are coming I’d push the time back to maybe 8:30 or 9. In the spring and summer you have a lot more light during the day (getting dark around 8 -10 pm), although now it’s getting dark at 5pm which is really depressing. 

I go to a French salon myself, but I have friends who might know of other salons. PM me and I can ask around. 

Post # 5
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Hi Imi,

I had anniversary photos taken in Paris last July and I had someone coming to my hotel room very early in the morning since our photographer wanted to start shooting at 6am to avoid crowd, tourists and use the beautiful morning light. We started hair & makeup at 4am and she was wonderful, her name is Allison but she has other artists working for her as well, you can try http://www.modernbeautiesparis.com

The topic ‘Paris hair & makeup – prewedding photoshoot’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors