(Closed) Paris hotels for under $120 euros/day with A/C?

posted 8 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Ohhh! My FH knows one very nice and cheap near Notre Dame. He’s asleep right now and I feel bad waking him up but I promise that tomorrow I’ll send you the info.

Post # 4
2476 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

We stayed at one that wasn’t too expensive… lemme see if I can find the info on my computer somewhere!  🙂

Post # 5
2476 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Ok I found it!  This is the info I had on our itinerary… hope that helps!  It was a small room, but it had everything we needed, including AC!  🙂  Good luck!

Paris: Kyriad Italie Gobelins Hotel

5, Rue Veronese, 75013

Charles de Gaulle – Roissy : Take RER B direction
(Robinson / St Remy les chevreuse) change at Denfert Rochereau
to take the metro line 6 direction Nation  and exit at station Place d’Italie

In taxi from ROISSY (45 minutes – 1 hour) for 35 to 50 € in average

DE ORLY : Take the Orly Val to Antony then RER B
(direction : Mitry – Clay / Aéroport Charles de Gaulle) change at Denfert Rochereau
 to take metro line 6 direction Nation  then exit station Place d’Italie

In taxi from Orly (20 to 30 minutes) and between 20 to 30 €

Post # 6
118 posts
Blushing bee

We stayed at Hotel Acacias Etoile, which was in a great location. It was just down the street from the Arc de Triomphe (walking distance), has A/C, a (teeny tiny) elevator, and friendly staff. I think we paid $140 or so per night. 

Post # 8
2889 posts
Sugar bee

also check Travelzoo, they have had a few Paris offers recently. As long as you are willing to be flexible on location you should be fine in that price range but don’t expect anything impressive, hotels in Paris are tiny.

Post # 9
244 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Hotel de Notre Dame Maitre Albert is at 155E but I have stayed at this hotel 4 or 5 times over the last 10 years and the location is awesome (right at the metro Maubert Mutualite and steps from Notre Dame). The rooms are small but extremely clean and comfortable.  It is on an adorable and extremely quiet street. They also have a fantastic and extremely filling breakfast.  I’m salivating thinking about the hot chocolate right now!  http://www.hotel-paris-notredame.com/pages/index.php?page=accueil&PMID=4&MID=5&TID=1&langue_id=2

The topic ‘Paris hotels for under $120 euros/day with A/C?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors