Pearl Allure 8920

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2675 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Madison, WI

I love your dress! It looks stunning. Many elements of it remind me of my dress so I’m a bit biased. Plus I love the extra meaning with it being mermaid and pearl for an aquarium wedding!

Post # 4
2657 posts
Sugar bee

You definitely made the right choice!  You look gorgeous!

Post # 5
1301 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I tried that dress on and hated it on me. You look AMAZING in it. You made a great choice. 

Post # 6
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Dress twin! I also chose this dress in pearl with the champagne underlay… i think it is gorgeous and it looks gorgeous on you! I too, am short (5’1″) but i’ve been told that’s why we can pull it off! I haven’t seen mine for 6 months now and this just made me SOOO excited to see it again!

Post # 8
1531 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Gorgeous dress and it looks like it was made for you!! I had plum bridesmaids dresses with accents of blush and lavendar and I think those colors would look awesome! Pic for reference 🙂

Post # 11
11 posts
Newbee

@FannyFanners:  I am doing Navy bridesmaid dresses with it! With green flowers and just a touch of color for some color I think. My wedding is not until NEXT october but I plan on doing “earthy” colors (like blues, greens, tan). I was told my numerous bridal people that Tan tuxedos would be the way to go with this dress. I’ve seen in next to a maniquen with a tan tuxedo and they complimented eachother nicely! As another bee mentioned…a lot of people are doing plum and that would be a pretty color with it too! 

Here is a picture of the back! I can’t get the other to upload

Post # 12
11 posts
Newbee

@FannyFanners A touch of coral! lol 

Post # 14
136 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

You look stunning! 

Post # 15
511 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

You look stunning in that dress! Don’t worry about it not fitting your original vision – that is super common. That dress looks like it was made for you, you will be a gorgeous bride!

Post # 16
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Love this dress!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors