(Closed) Pennsylvania Brides! Share your 2010 & 2011 PA Weddings!

posted 7 years ago in Central Pennsylvania
Post # 3
3576 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I LOVE the Cork Factory.  We wanted our wedding to be there but it was just as it was being built, so they weren’t 100% sure about things, so we went elsewhere.  I was born in Philly and grew up in Lancaster.  Where did you go to high school?

Post # 5
3576 posts
Sugar bee

Well, we’re getting married in Phoenixville, so we didn’t really book any vendors from Central PA.  Sorry.

What do you need as far as vendors go?

Post # 7
3576 posts
Sugar bee

The Cork Factory is awesome.  We actually ending up booking our ceremony and reception at Columbia Station (Robert Ryan Catering) in Phoenixville. 

AH!  I went to Catholic High!

Post # 9
3576 posts
Sugar bee

Have you checked out Willow Street Photography.  They are based in Reading.  I’m not sure of their pricing and their ‘rules’ but their photography is nice.

Post # 10
435 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I love this thread.  I was born & raised in Philadelphia, now live in Berks County… my FI born & raised in Lancaster. Awesome seeing wedding stuff in PA, and from place we know and love. UNfortunately we are NOT getting married in PA (FI wants a low key 2nd wedding), so we are Vegas Bound 🙂

Post # 11
1883 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I got married at the Omni Hotel in Olde City. The pics were all taken downtown and evantricity did my flowers.

[attachment=1362408,173154] [attachment=1362408,173158] [attachment=1362408,173159] [attachment=1362408,173160] [attachment=1362408,173161]

Post # 14
3788 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I live more northern central PA (think cows…) and it is a pain to find decent vendors. I wish we had somewhere like the Cork Factory around here! That’s such a perfect balance between classy and rustic.

Post # 15
2142 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@April_Fools_Bride: I would look at Klose Photography. My brother used her for his senior pictures and they were amazing and rather affordable and I imagine her weddings are similar. I’m not sure what her rules are on rights to photographs though.

(I have a less opinion of who I went with for senior pictures but it was encouraged to go there as he was the offical photographer for Elizabethtown)

Post # 16
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Hey there PA brides!  My FI is from Lancaster County, so even though we currently live in Baltimore, we’re having our wedding there on May 14, 2011!  We’re doing a tented reception at his parent’s house in Ephrata.

My photog is from out of town, but on theknot boards I saw a lot of recommendations for Solas photography as very reasonably prices: http://solasphotography.com/#goto=wedding-pricing  May be worth checking out- they’re not in Lancaster but I don’t think they’re too far away.

We have all of our vendors lined up, so I’m happy to share who we’re using if anyone is still looking.

The topic ‘Pennsylvania Brides! Share your 2010 & 2011 PA Weddings!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors