Post # 1
WARNING! this is TMI
Issues 1. I started spotting brown blood last week which only happens when i wipe. Also, It is 2 weeks before my period should start.
Issue 2. a cold sore under my nose just popped up today…i have not had one in years.
Issue 3: I have been breaking out for the past couple of weeks
I called me GYN and she said it is probably just stress. The only thing that i have been doing different is I have been taking a diet pill for about 2 months now. Do you think this could be the factor?
Please help! the last thing i want is to be broken out, sores on my nose and on my period on my wedding day!
any suggestions? also, my shower is this weekend..anyone have quick idea to get rid of this yucky sore!!??
Post # 3
1) are you on BC? I get that on BC sometimes. Could be leftover residual uterine tissue or something like that that didn’t make its way out last time. Your lining could be shedding, but clots are 100% normal. They’re just tissue
2) WHITE VINEGAR. I kid you not, woman. I get them when I seriously stress (or eat LOTS of acidic food–orange juice, tomatoes, etc trigger this) so I dip a cotton ball in white vinegar, hold it on there, curse under my breath, and it’s all better in like, 2 days. It’s sort of a home remedy but I know they make actual cold sore medicine. but it works for me!
3) Yeah probably stress. Try to keep the makeup off your face for a few days? Wash all your brushes just to be sure.
Post # 4
1. i am on BC, i have been for almost 10 years (eekkk) and i have never experienced this. how long does something like this last? it has almost been a full week!
2. thanks for the vinegar suggestion, i am going to do it NOW
3. i dont wear makeup so i am good there 🙂
Post # 5
Oh dude, i dunno. I just get it occassionally. But i have all kinds of problems up in my lady space. but my doctor always said “ah, they’re normal”. they’re gross, though. I don’t know that i’d worry about it.
i hope the vinegar works! it always does for me. it’s icky and stinky tho
Maybe a face mask for the acne? When my face breaks out once in a blue moon i put the good ole clearasil acne dabber cream on. it’s really strong but works if i just dot it on. otherwise it dries my face out like crazy
Post # 6
Did you alter your BC routine at all? My period used to be like clockwork, but then in order to avoid getting my period on my honeymoon I went off the pill for a week. Let me tell you, that screwed up my cycle so bad. I started spotting just like you did about 2 weeks before I was due for my period and the same thing happened 2 months in a row! It was soooo annoying. But by the 3rd month I was being REALLY careful about taking it at the exact same time every day and never missing any pills (whoops, I used to miss them all the time!) and I got back on track. I set a daily reminder on my phone.. it’s obnoxious, but it works.
That really sucks, good luck!!!
Post # 7
ejs4y8-how often do you do the white vinegar? two times a day? morning..night? i just did it and it stinks! ahaha. and now it kind of itches and it feels really dry but i know that is a good thing…i want to rip my nose off!!! ahaha
thanks again! 🙂
SugarSweetPink-i am all over the place with when i take my pills but i have been for 10 years. i just hope nothing is wrong with me. i dont feel like i am pregers so i dont think that is the issue. I guess i am just worried that something is wrong. but my GYN keeps saying it happens all the time and so does everyone else. i just think its weird that i am 25 and it is jsut now happening to me for the first time. anywho…i am sure it is nothing bc i dont feel weird or feel like anything is wrong…i am kind of a worry wart….