Post # 1
We were talking earlier about how many pet names we have for our pups. And it is alot!
What pet names do your pets have? What about past pets? Let’s see pictures too! Who doesn’t love that?
For our Yorkie/Schnauzer mix Arwen we have:
- Ari Butt
- Fuzz Butt
- Fuzz Face
- Beard Face
- Princess (She acts like one)
- Honey Bee
- Ari-Wen (When I accidentally combine her nick name -Ari with her real name)
- Mountain Goat (She loves to hop and climb as high as she can… like a Mountain Goat)
And for our Yorkie/Maltese mix Cambria we have:
- Cam Cam
- Fluff Butt (She is fluffy while Ari is fuzzy)
- Fluff n Stuff
- Fluff Face
- Sugar Bee
- Micro Pup (She was sooo tiny when we first got her! And not it has just stuck even though she is almost bigger than her sister and half her age!)
- Cam-ME-Bria (It is a play on Ari Wen where I combine Cammie and Cambria. I did it as a joke once and it stuck.)
We also have two turtles but only one has a pet name and it isn’t so nice but very discriptive of her. Zira is “Bitch Face”…. sorry, but she is so bitchy for a turtle!!!
In the past, our Hedgehog, Hoggle was known as:
- Hoggle Boggle
- The Hog
- Spike Butt
Cambria (Well, both of them. Cammie is the one looking at the camera… we need a better picture because she is so much cuter than that!!!)
Post # 3
I call my dog “cutest” all the time. Because she is the cutest dog ever lol. Fiance calls her “awesomesuace” and “pupdog”. His coworker calls her “pupperton” because it sounds regal and she looks like a queen with her paws crossed. We also call her “brat pupdog” because she will ask to go on the couch and run away if I try to pick her up instead of Fiance.
Post # 4
Our cats, Zulu and Tango, are our “Chickens” because they were very scared when we first brought them home. I also call Zulu “Zuzu” and “Fat One” because he’s the bigger of the two (he’s actually far from fat). Tango’s nickname is “Little One” because he’s the runt and, well, little.
Tango (Left) and Zulu.
I’ve started calling my parents’ cat Kilo “Turkey” because she’s much bigger than our “Chickens.”
Post # 5
For our dog Cooley, we call him:
Its a wonder he even knows his name!
Post # 6
My older dog I call “gorgeous girl” “Mollyopolis” (her name is Molly), i call the younger one “cutie” “Ladybug” (her name is Lady)
Post # 7
My cat Ginger is nicknamed furball.
Post # 8
- Wedding: March 2012 - Father's Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center
I have two kitties:
There is Smudge:
She also goes by:
- Chubby Bunny
- Baby boo boo
Then there is Kelly Clarkson:
She goes by:
Post # 9
The cat is Misty, the dog is Cami.
Misty never really had nicknames when she lived with my parents, but my Fiance and I inherited her last year and since then I’ve started calling her “Little Bear” (I call my Fiance “Bear”). And then variations on “Fuzzy”…also she’s getting pretty old (14) and pretty crotchety as she gets older, so sometimes she honestly just gets called the B word for being…well…a complete B, haha
Cami (we originally were going to name her Killer when we were talking about getting her because we thought it was funny since she’s so tame looking, but then didn’t get her until RIGHT after 9/11 and then the name seemed wrong…) has many nicknames. We call her the Dumb Blonde of the Family (she’s the world’s most stupid dog. Seriously. A complete sweetie but a complete idiot). Dopey. My dad calls her “Camster the Hamster” which always annoyed me since she’s clearly not a hamster lol…many other variations on the stupid thing, hehe.
Post # 10
Monkey… I think she actually thinks this one is her name ha!
Post # 11
My kittens (well…cats, but i still call them kittens) are Bailey and Macallan. Bailey goes by Bailey Butts. Macallan goes by Mickey Mouse or just Mickey.
Post # 12
We have 2 cats
Pearl, she’s the smallest of the 2 (runt of the litter) and she is the most OCD cat ever
Gemma is bigger and reckless and a dare devil; Pearl often looks on while Gemma does crazy stuff and judges her lol
- Gem-balia (like the food jambalaya)
I know we have more names but I can’t think of them right now
Together = Hoodlums
Pearl is the grey/muted tortoise one and Gemma is the toroise/calico
Edit: I keep trying to resize the photos but it won’t stick! Sorry they’re HUGE!!
Everyone’s pets are too cute!!
Post # 13
Also known as Mullberry, Mulberger, Mollusk, Maldeker, and Peach Tree (I don’t know why that one stuck…)
Post # 14
@BookishBelle: I call my dog Cammie so much it might as well be her real name! And I started calling her Camster because at the time she was SOOOO tiny! Like a little Hamster! Funny how similar the nick-names are.
Post # 15
- Tiny Pants (she’s quite small for an adult cat…)
- Pantacles (ending like in Heracles (-“kleez”), derived from Pants)
- ‘Clese (derived from Pantacles)
- Girl Butt (…but she has a proportionately very large rear end)
- Bitchface (when she yells a lot and makes me mad)
- She’s deaf, so doesn’t answer to any of these……
- Pooh Cat (he used to sleep spoonig with my stuffed Pooh Bear)
- Chirp cat (he doesn’t meow, he chirps at a very high pitch)
- Thunder cat (we were talking about the show once, and every time we said it, he chirped – he chose it for himself)
- Panther cat (big beautful sleek black cat)
- He answers to anything with “cat” or “pooh” in it
Cute thread idea!
ETA: I also used to have 2 bunnies
- Rocket (FI’s name of choice)
- Fiona (my name of choice)
- FI-nut (like peanut)
- Tank (FI’s name of choice)
- Daisy (my name of choice)
- Bun-Two (when neither of the other names stuck…)
Post # 16
First I feel the need to state that we love our dogs, we just also like to poke fun.
Coby (the black one) is Coby-Doby, butterball (because his butt is big and looks like a turkey when he lays down), Crybaby
Carly is Carly-Barley, or just Barley, Puppy-Duppy, and Loud Brown Skinny Moron.