Post # 1
Hello Philly Brides!
Let’s start a introduction thread for fellow Philadelphia bees!
Feel free to include pics of yourself!
Oh, don’t feel the need to share everything if you don’t want to. Whatever you want to share is fine!
Yay Philly brides!
- Marital Status:
- SO/FI/DH’s age and occupation:
- Engagement date:
- Wedding date:
- Wedding Venue:
- Honeymoon location:
- About you:
Post # 16
- Name: Chrystie
- Age: 26
- Location: Mont Co
- Occupation: Analyst
- Marital Status: ENGAGED
- SO/FI/DH’s age and occupation: 28, Analyst too
- Engagement date: 9/6/12
- Wedding date: 6/7/14
- Wedding Venue: Deciding soon!
- Honeymoon location: TBD — I want to go to the greek islands though 🙂
- Pets: cat, dog (boxer) and bunny
- About you:
Hi, I’m Chrystie and I’m 26. Super excited about planning our wedding. We’re doing it all ourselves so we get to call all the shots! We are deciding our venue soon and then will sit tight for a bit before really start our planning. I’ve picked my amazing friend Ashley Power to cater and my other good friend who is the pastry chef at Presidential Caterers will be making my cake! That’s about as far as I’ve gotten 😀
Post # 17
Hi everyone! I’m Alicia and I am so excited about wedding planning. It’s so nice to have WeddingBee for all of my questions and concerns. We are still very early in the planning stage as we just got done planning/having our engagement party which was no small feat 😀
- Name: Alicia
- Age: 23 (soon to be 24)
- Location: Philly
- Occupation: Kindergarten Teacher
- Marital Status: Engaged!!!
- SO/FI/DH’s age and occupation: 24, Account Exec. at a Leasing Company
- Engagement date: 06/01/12
- Wedding date: 06/28/14
- Wedding Venue: No Idea yet
- Honeymoon location: Possibly Antigua
- Kids: 0
- Pets: 0
- About you: I am really into this whole planning thing and have an eye for detail. I am the type of person who will put effort into the smallest of details or else it will bother me. Although I may sound a little crazy I’m really just trying to make this once in a lifetime day perfect 🙂