- 8 years ago
- Wedding: September 2010
I am at a loss of words for our ex-photographer.
A little back-story. He is an employee of my FI and he does photography. He gave us a great deal for the wedding but just decided that he is going to move 3 weeks before the wedding (to California with a girlfriend he’s been with for a month) therefore he cannot do the wedding.
We asked for the Deposit back today and he told my FI that he needs to give him more hours or he will not have the money to pay us back. WHAT!!!! He has hired other people and if he bailed, he would have to pay them back regardless of his work situation. He has had a signed contract by both parties stating if he cancels, we get our money back!
WE ARE SO MAD AND FRUSTRATED AT THE SITUATION!!
We are so tight on money and this will really screw us over. CRAP!
What would you do?