PHOTOS: Lake Taghkanic State Park Wedding – September 2013

posted 3 years ago in New York – Hudson Valley, New York
Post # 3
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Love, love, love these pictures!  You guys look so adorable and so happy!  I love all the personal touches (and that magazine – OMG!) … you can tell how much work you put into this!  The pictures are gorgeous.  It is so nice to see a beautiful local wedding!  I never thought of having it there – what an awesome idea.  I bet the camping cabins were a blast.  Congratulations!

Post # 5
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Gorgeous!! Bookmarking this thread so I can steal some of your ideas 🙂 

Post # 6
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Your wedding looks like it was so much fun!  I love that you rocked your glasses 🙂  Congratulations!!

Post # 7
804 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@MonPetite:  Awesome – your wedding looks like so much fun!  I especially like the caped shots.

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee

hi! i am so in love with your style! im getting married in june, and having it at lake taghkanic! just wondering where oh where did you get your benches from?

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee

I love this!! @monpetite   We are looking to our wedding at Taghkanic and I love how great these pictures turned out!! It looks amazing!!

Can you tell me how set up went on the day of the wedding?? Did the park help with this, was it DIY?? How did coordination go on the grounds with the “first come first serve” policy? Basically I just wanna know a little about logistics with it being at the park?? Thanks in advance!

Post # 11
684 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I love the picture of you spinning and dancing- such a pretty bride, and you can tell you had so much fun 🙂

Post # 12
684 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Can I ask who did your dress? I like the vibe of it 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors