Photos of Justin Alexander 8659 ?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
433 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I wish I had photos. I tried it on and it was gooooooooorgeous! I’m about a size 2-4 and it looks very much like the photo. It’s also very lightweight compared to other dresses that I tried on that were similar in style.

Post # 7
433 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@ImperialRed:  I tried this one on as well:

which is essentially the same dress except it had a corset back instead of a zipper, but it was twice as heavy. I actually preferred the Justin but I realized it probably wouldn’t work well for my beach wedding 🙁 sad times lol

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Mine will be here in two weeks remind me to send you pictures! Can’t wait 

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee

This is me in the sample! I thought it was the one until my mom said it made me look large in the hips.. I thought curvy was back in? So pretty though!

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee

@ImperialRed:  I just bought this dress over the weekend. I wish I had quickly googled it to see it was an older 2013 gown, as I probably could have got a better deal, but it was so perfect for me I couldn’t pass it up! Sorry about the awkwardness of this picture, haha. I am wearing the size 10 sample and we ended up ordering the same, even though the size charts suggested I go with an 8.

Post # 12
78 posts
Worker bee

I also tried on this dress and it sat pretty high on my list until I decided to get another simple satin dress with a little bit more around the knees. I love the neckline. It’s a bit deeper than most sweet heart necks and I kinda prefer the neckline more than the one on my current dress but I’m not about to spend a few more hundred bucks to alter it, lol.

Post # 15
78 posts
Worker bee

@ImperialRed:  Sure thing! I was absolutely obsessed with finding a simple satin mermaid and came close to this one but ended up going with the robert bullock kelsey gown. Just another 2 more months until it comes in 🙂

Post # 16
2 posts
Wannabee

Similar to these dresses, I ended up with Allure Romance 2711 🙂 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors