(Closed) Pic of “real” bm please!!! Jasmine B2 B9098

posted 10 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
1458 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

one of my girls tried it on but I didn’t get a photo.

I would find a store in your area that has the dress and take a BM to try it on. I took 2, one of both "body types" so we could see how they felt in it. The only downfall is that sometimes the stores carry different colors thne the one you see on the web site – like maybe black or pink or something. But at least you’ll get an idea of what it looks like.

GL 

Post # 4
2030 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Three of my bridesmaids tried it on. It was really flattering on all of them. It was hands down the favorite so we ended up getting it. My girls vary in height, but all are average build.

Post # 5
2293 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2008

snmcdowell – can you tell me how long it is taking to have the dresses made?  My sister is having the worst time finding a dress, and while she doesn’t have to match anyone, I think some of the Jasmine styles would be really nice on her.  If its not a huge lead time I may drag her in to try some.

Post # 6
2030 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

We ordered the dresses on Jan 3 and they have’t come in yet, so it has been almost 3 months. They are due to come in soon but I haven’t heard anything yet. My wedding is in September and the shop was pressuring me to order them no later than February. It does not seem like this would be a quick dress option.

The topic ‘Pic of “real” bm please!!! Jasmine B2 B9098’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors