Post # 1
First off, i had this super long post and I didnt have my category selected so everything was deleted….. how frustrating!!!!
Im not sure if this should be under dress since im showing my dress i just picked up or accessories for all the accessories im showing??? lol
Anyways…. MY DRESS IS HOME!!!! Yayyy!!!! 🙂 Here are a ton of pics, let me know what you think of everything…. belt, veil, earrings, necklace, dress!!! I tried on a few belts and neckleces….My wedding is Sept 27, vintage rustic romantic barn wedding.
The belt that comes with the dress
The veil i love!
The necklace i MUST HAVE!!!
Simple pearl necklace
The belt i LOVE but its $325!! 🙁
Please share your thoughts, much appreciated thanks!!! 🙂
Post # 2
soontobehisbride: Wow!! Gorgeous dress!! As far as accessories, I love the earrings, I prefer the simpler necklace. If you go with the simpler necklace I think you can carry off the bigger belt.
You have such a beautiful smile!! That is your finest “accessory”!!!
Post # 3
I just picked up this necklace today too.. it sits a little too tight for me but i can add length to it.
Post # 4
First of all, I love your dress – it suits you so well! For accessories I like the thin belt, but without the flower. I also like the statement necklace, I think it works great with the dress and it photographs well. What I don’t like so much, I’m sorry, but I’m not sold on the veil. I actually think you look so much nicer and um, I’m not sure “cooler” (?) without it.
Post # 5
soontobehisbride: I like the originaly belt it came with, the veil and the statement necklace. Save your $325 for a different wedding upgrade.
Post # 6
- Wedding: April 2013 - A court...
I’m not a fan of the flower on the belt either… It looks like it was just stuck on there. But everything else though! (: and I also like the statement necklace (the black version is on my wish list :p) but not with the belt. You look great btw, so I’m sure whatever combination you use will look lovely.
Post # 7
- Wedding: November 2009 - New York, NY
I like the dress with the original belt and the single string pearl necklace, especially if you’re wearing your hair down.
Post # 8
I like the wider belt and statement necklace but with a simpler veil. I would prefer a long plain tulle veil. jmo
Post # 9
soontobehisbride: Gorgeous dress! I ADORE the shape!! You look SO happy in it! You will be such a beautiful bride! And I would totally splurge on the necklace but I love the original belt! I think everyone will just be looking at you anyway — you’re radiant! It is the perfect dress for you and it’s totally obvious just from the photos! Congrats 🙂
Post # 10
- Wedding: November 2014 - 11/15/14-Vineyard
Ok so you asked what we thought. I think it’s too much.
First, you have such mixed styles with all of it. Love the dress and dang me you got cleavage!
1) The dress is a simple lace and the lace on the veil a) clashes with the lace on the dress and b) it needs to be longer. It cuts right across your hip and where the tie is and does not accentuate the dress as it could. If you got a longer veil at least knee length or floor length it would show the back of the dress more.
2) The veil – it’s beautiful, it truly is but it’s style, length and lace doesn’t match your dress.
3) Necklaces – the big thicker ones just don’t go. The simpler single pearl strand looks best of those but I think you can find better. A drop or Y necklace with the V-neck would look great. But this depends on the belt. I don’t think a blingy belt really goes with the dress or your rustic theme. How about a tan or blush simple belt?
4) Love the earrings. The length and simplicity of them show accentuate it and you well.
5) Belts – like mentioned above, the blingies are nice but don’t seem to go with the stle or theme you are after.
Just my opinions. You have time. I say you can do better with accessories.
Post # 11
soontobehisbride: What a unique lace pattern! I really like it and feel it will go great with your theme. The rosettes on the veil are pretty, too. As far as the belt is concerned – the first one (to me) says vintage, rustic and the second one says glam, especially with the blingy necklace. I say think about your overall vision for the day and base your final decision off of that! Overall, beautiful ensemble!
Post # 12
Your look beautiful! And that lace is such a gorgeous design, it would fit your theme perfectly! Like PPs, I prefer the look of the first belt with your dress. Congrats!
Post # 13
You have all been so helpful! Thank you!
Post # 14
What about a flower sash? I feel like I need to have a belt/sash and i need to have the necklace! I also feel the belt that the dress comes with does not match that necklace??
Post # 15
I love the statement necklace and the wider belt! Gorgeous dress! 🙂