- 2 years ago
- Wedding: August 2014 - Forest in PA
So we are picking entrance songs for our wedding reception. Our DJ does a clips of different songs for every group, so Myself and my FH, our parents, bridesmaids and groomsmen, (in pairs), and flower girl, junior bridesmaid, and ring bearer, will all come out to a song together. I am stuck at picking a song for the children!!! We are going with songs that are not about partying, getting drunk, or sex, but still up beat. Most of our guests are family and older. These are our songs so far.
- Us– Ho Hey by the Lumineers
- My mother and her husband- Landslide by Stevie Nix- A little slow for my taste but hey it is 100% better than some of the songs that were initially picked by our wedding party.
- My father and her girlfriend- Not chosen
- FH Parents- Not chosen
- Maid of Honor and Best Man- Either Paradise by Coldplay or Best Day of My Life by American Authors, Waiting to hear back from her on this
- Bridesmaid and groomsman- Second Hand News by Fleetwood Mac
- Group of two bridesmaids and a groomsman- Possibly Goodtime by Owl City
- Bridesmaid and groomsman-Happy by Pharrell
- Children – Not chosen
Anyone have any ideas of a happy appropriate song for the three kids to come out to? They are pretty much going to be the only kids at the whole wedding! So I just want them to have fun at least with this! The ages are Junior Bridsmaid 10, Ring Bearer 8, and Flower girl 3
Thanks a bunch guys!