(Closed) Pics of real brides in David’s Bridal CT2406?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1805 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

The pic are kind of small but have you looked at those on the DB review page for the dress?  There are about 100 reviews and lots of real bride pics.  Those pics are what made me notice the dress myself!  NOT the stock photo (boring!!)!

Post # 4
705 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Here is my best friend in her CT406.  She was gorgeous and never complained about being uncomfortable.

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee

I loved this dress!!!

[attachment=1178641,149178]

Post # 6
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I tried it on, and ended up going with another one.  I have horrible posture, and the empire waist sort of hung funny due to that.  It was a bit heavier than some other gowns I tried on, but not NEARLY as heavy as most wedding dresses.  It was a contender, though, and overall a lovely dress. 

[attachment=1178704,149190]

Post # 8
1805 posts
Buzzing bee

@AClaire:   Are you sure that’s the same dress?  Not trying to question you but the one you posted a pic of looks less A-line and the top edge looks different (can’t see the scalloped lace edge)… ??  It looks much more fitted through the hips/knees.

@curlygirl:  Can you not just wear the sash as planned with the different back?  I am confused.  Sorry.  Are you wearing a crinoline under?  I really liked the dress a lot more when I saw pics of it with a fairly poufy petticoat, but that’s just my personal preference. 🙂  I am going today to try it on at DB but they only have one in a size anywhere near my size and I am afraid it won’t fit… and I REALLY want to know how it fits because I want to buy one online second hand.   But they said maybe I can try on other dresses with the same cut in other sizes.  So we shall see.  Don’t relish another dress shopping trip but dangit i need to know! 😉  I’m infatuated with this dress!

Post # 11
1805 posts
Buzzing bee

@curlygirl:  Ahh okay I see.  Sorry, I have no idea though!  Did you get ivory or white? I’m wondering how much difference there is.  Some dresses it’s minimal, some it’s obvious.  I think the DB I’m going to tonight only has one shade.  So frustrating.  I just hope the size that fits me is the size I see most commonly right now for sale second-hand, even if it’s bigger than what I normally wear!  Vanity be damned.. I want to save money. lol

Good luck with the dress, it’s gorgeous!!

Post # 13
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@MsInterpret: You are totally right!  It looks very close to the one I tried on, but looking again, the one in the post is the “color” collection one.  Apparently, I’m not good at details!  I should have looked at the id number in the catalog.  I was just so happy to be helpful!

Post # 14
1805 posts
Buzzing bee

@AClaire:  Sorry, didn’t mean to come across snarky!  Just noticed the skirt difference. Smile

@curlygirl:  I’m going for the white too.  Now just have to decide on everything else (veil, bolero, petticoat fullness)!  I am so in love with this dress!!

Post # 15
762 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

just was in today and tried it on. i think this is the one im going to be getting. i was really taken with it.

The topic ‘Pics of real brides in David’s Bridal CT2406?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors