Pics of real brides in Mori Lee 1963, 1967, or 1852?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
266 posts
Helper bee

I tried on 1963, was almost my YES dress!

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2015

i have bought 1967, and i am having dress worry!!

A) it looks bad as it is not steamed, and

B) im worried i dont suit it!! or what underwear to buy as the fabric is quite think i think.

i also wanted to give the dress some ‘umph’ but the bridal shop told me i couldnt wear anything under it as the length would be too short with my heels!! im also not sure if i look like i would ‘stand out’ :/ panicc!!

the first two images of are my unsteamed dress in my shoes..(still needs to be taken in a bit) and the 3rd is of the store sample (obviously in the longer version!!) ps- please ignore the face haha.

what do you think? how can i make my skirt look more full? i have read somewhere that when it is steamed it stands out more? not sure if that is true! ps, i cannot get different shoes…they cost over £400 and i love them too much ha!

pleaseee help me and good luck shopping!!

Post # 6
28 posts
Newbee

Mori Lee 1963

It’s big on me since it’s a sample dress, also, I’m wearing an added belt that I think really makes the dress pop! I love it!  

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee

@courtenay90:  

I tried on the 1967, at first I loved it, and put my deposit down but then I had the same thoughts, I wanted to lift it and give it some ‘umph’  but they told me I couldn’t, I then disliked it on me so I asked to change my dress to a completely different style! 

Thankfully my shoes match! choos cost a fortune!!!! 

I hope you’ve sorted out your dress!! 

Post # 9
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2016

courtenay90:  Hi bees! I am looking to purchase the Mori Lee 1967 in a size 2. It’s being discontinued so it can’t be purchased from a store. Does anyone have one they want to part with? Thanks!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors