**PICS!!**Wedding Gowns $1,500 and Under!!

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
918 posts
Busy bee

Mine is Dere Kiang 11066, purchased new for $499.

Post # 5
918 posts
Busy bee

Cosette5:  Oh, that was actually a really hard decision!  In the end I just went with an ivory sash (I bought the gown in ivory), but I do like the black sash too.

Post # 6
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Mine is from DB. It was between 700 and 800. Enjoy my painting skills. LOL.

Post # 7
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2019 - Not fully decided

My dress – christina wu #15541.. $1200-$1500 

Post # 8
461 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I do not want to invest much in my gown either, but have been trying on things wayyyyy above budget just to see what style I like. I’m sure I’ll be able to find something very similar to whatever i decide without breaking the bank. My first trip, I found this gown which was marked down because of being discontinued and originally around $1200….right now, it’s only $400…if I weren’t so dead-set on shopping with my mother in December, I would have bought it right then. 

Post # 9
461 posts
Helper bee

Just posting these photos gives me the urge to rush out the door and go back for it….hahaha

Post # 10
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Demetrios #2795. This is before any alterations it’s clearly too big lol. It was originally $1400 but I went to a small bridal boutique and was able to talk her down to $950 🙂 

Post # 13
461 posts
Helper bee

Cosette5:  I had a brief foray in making my own clothing and at one point thought I’d be making my own! After making a few corsets….not willing to stress myself over a dress for one day. I totally understand where you’re coming from! I hope that your mother’s health improves!

Post # 14
1111 posts
Bumble bee

I am in the same boat, I did not want to spend too much money on a dress I was only going to wear once, and I was pretty overwhelmed with trying on dresses that cost $5,000 and up.

But I ended up getting a Casablanca 1827 from a small, local bridal boutique for about $850. The belt (and later bolero) I added ticked it up much closer to $1,500. But I love it, it’s so comfy. It’s more gorgeous in person and is covered in sparkly beads.

Post # 15
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2019 - Not fully decided

Cosette5:  yes it is floor length.. Ball gown silhouette! Thanks, I’m in love with it – considering I have literally spent close to 2 years hunting it down.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors