(Closed) Pittsburgh Bee Meetup (This Saturday) October 23, 2010!

posted 7 years ago in Pittsburgh
Post # 3
293 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I wish I had the money to go ๐Ÿ™

Post # 4
1555 posts
Bumble bee

I had to google if there was a restaurant called Sex Penn in Pittsburgh. The BF and I are in talks with job prospects there and that would have been just another added bonus. Then I see it’s Six Penn, but it look yummy and now I want to go there even more. ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 7
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Meet inside. No need to stand outside. I’m sure the hosts will direct everyone to the correct table.

Post # 9
181 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

oh no!! lol

do you know who is coming?  where is everyone from?  I live in Robinson, but I’ll go anywhere.

Post # 13
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Hey MandaMack and other Bees!  I was looking forward to coming this Saturday as I live just down in Lawrenceville but sadly my tornado of a MIL is coming to town this weekend and we don’t know when we is planning to see us.  =(  Next get together… I’m there.  Might I also suggest for the next one, Engine House 25 in Lville’s Jazz Night Wine Tastings that they do once a month.  =)

Post # 14
968 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Ummm…I just saw this thread!

…I happen to be in Congo, WV (I guess it’s right by Chester?) right now at work on the boat and I have crew change tomorrow (Saturday). I will be flying out of the Pittsburgh airport at 5:38 pm, but my relief will hopefully be getting here earlier in the morning with the rental car for me to take to the airport. 

My question is this: can I perhaps try to join (crash?) the meet-up if I have enough free time before my flight?? That would be pretty awesome if I could swing it. Cool

I just need to know where to go! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 16
7300 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

I wish I could come. ๐Ÿ™

The topic ‘Pittsburgh Bee Meetup (This Saturday) October 23, 2010!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors