Pix of real brides in mori lee 1960 or 2608?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
598 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Dreams Las Mareas - Costa Rica

wow those are both beautiful!! Ill keep my eye out

Post # 3
42546 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

nyc2CanFiCas:  Have you  checked the resale wedding dress sites? Many brides post their own pics in their ad.

Post # 5
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I don’t have a picture, but I was completely in love with Mori Lee 2608 and finally hunted down the one dress in my city (I went on morilee.com and found all the authorized retailers around me and called each one till I found one that had it).  I tried it on and it’s so beautiful, flattering, and ever-so-slightly sexy! I say find somewhere that has in stock and try it on! It’s worth it!!

Post # 6
8 posts
Newbee

somethingbluebirds:  

Hey.

Similar to Sssaram, I also sought out a retailer, phoned loads of shops and finally found a 2608 to try on, had to travel a little but was well worth it, as I subsequently ordered it :). And so I obviously agree, it was well worth it, had a bit of everything, gives a beautiful shape, lovely lace, not too plain around the top (which I found many mermaid styles were) and is quite sparkly around the straps etc (in a classy way). It seems that there aren’t a lot of pics anywhere, think that’s because it’s still so new… But I see it as a good thing, makes it original and hopefully no one would have seen it before :)!!! Anyway would love to know if you find some and have fun shopping! 

Post # 7
1043 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Here is mine I finally tracked down 1960 and ordered this past Sunday …. things to note in pics is it was to small so it is not sitting perfectlly it has alot of material bunched at my stomach and the back won clode which is making the chest and stomach area baggy-ish and not sitting quite low enough on hi like its supposed to.

Post # 8
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

LadyPeacockk:  Congrats!  This looks so pretty on you!  I was in love with the 1960 and tried it on the first time I went shopping.  It looked terrible on me!  I had a bad experience at the shop and didn’t really like anything.  For some reason lace was not my friend! LOL

Post # 9
1043 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Thanks:) it’s really hard to picture what it is supposed to look like but i had tried on plenty to know i at least liked all parts of it separately on diff dresses 

Best of luck on dress shopping !! 

Post # 10
18 posts
Newbee

*BUMP*

Would also LOVE to see any real brides in the 2608. I saw it in the store but thought it looked  different in real life (compared to the model’s picture) but wasn’t allowed to take any photos of it so would love to see what it looks like on a real bride.

Post # 11
8 posts
Newbee

Would also still love to see any pics of the 2608. This is my dress, I’m still waiting for mine (my size) to come in. This was me trying it on if it helps, it’s the wrong size though..

Post # 12
18 posts
Newbee

Oh wow @Hazlp that looks beautiful on you. Is that the all ivory/white version?

Post # 13
18 posts
Newbee

Oh and other kinda related question, what length veil are you thinking of wearing with (if any)?

Post # 15
8 posts
Newbee

Thank you both, I still love it although I haven’t seen it for 4 months now… Feels like forever :). @sparklebeeirl yes it’s ivory, not sure what colour the model wears but in the flesh it was definitely lighter, not as gold as the model but not white either. I don’t think I’m going to wear a veil, but may change my mind, diffucult to know what length. @somethingbluebirds I would say it’s definitely fit and flare, here’s another full lenth pic below (excuse the black bra and lady holding back for me), I’m annoyed I didn’t get any of the back, because I’d like to see the train again, however it was quite low, lower than a bra strap definitely, but I’ve been reassured it will support me ok (hopefully :)). It’s also worth mentioning the sparkle bit was really nice and sparkly in real life, the pics don’t really show that. I would still love to see some pics of a real wedding, the same as you ladies. Such a hard decision but hope this helps…

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors