Please help me accessorize my Cinderella 205 wedding dress!

posted 2 years ago in Accessories
Post # 2
8720 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

Do you have pictures of the accessories you’ve purchased??

Post # 5
441 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

If you do the necklace and tiara, I would keep everything else VERY simple.  Personally I don’t like tiaras, but that one is pretty and not too over the top.

Post # 6
2116 posts
Buzzing bee

ka0510:  I think i would do the tiara and skip the necklace. It doesn’t look OTT with it, i just like it better without. 

Post # 7
732 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Church and University

Skip the necklace….keep the tiara and add earrings and you’re good to go!  The neckline with all the bling speaks for itself.

Post # 8
10 posts
Newbee

ka0510:  I actually like the necklace and tiara together, and your dress is gorgeous!

Post # 10
1242 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012 - Chateau Briand

i think either the tiara OR the necklace; i personally dont like tiaras, they seem dated? so i would go with the necklace and a blingy bracelet 🙂 

Post # 11
5 posts
Newbee

Im not a fan of either, i really dont like Tiara’s and necklace’s will take away from the focus of your dress. Have you thought about a jeweled belt?

If your wearing a veil, you will most likely need to have your veil tucked into your tiara, which will make your veil really puffy.

Post # 12
552 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

That comb is gorgeous!  Go with that and a pretty bracelet and earrings!  Though the tiara is pretty, the comb is fabulous!

Post # 13
2704 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

I love the comb! I agree with the PP. Go with the comb, braclet and earrings and nix the necklace!

Beautiful dress!

Post # 14
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Hello! Just messaged you back and then I saw this :)<br /><br />OMG ENVY ON THE TIARA!! Not sure why the tiaras aren’t getting much love  I got a tiara for my dress (same one) but it’s not as fancy as that…but I’d reached the point where I couldn’t spend a couple hundred on a tiara  But if your going for the princess look with the big poofy dress the tiara makes it! The comb is pretty but knowing what the dress looks like it might be a little underwhelming and swallowed up in all the glitter.  But still, it should be which one you like best!<br /><br />As for the jewelry mine are simple swarovski crystal drop earrings and a swarovski crystal studded heart necklace.  They add a little flash but aren’t too over the top and competing with the dress.  Personally I think your necklace looks really elegant with the dress.  Simple drop earrings or studs would probably be the best compliment, or maybe small silver hoops.

Post # 15
2114 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I love the comb. Not a fan of the tiara (too literal with a cinderella dress) or the necklace. I would go with the comb, some awesome sparkly drop earrings, and a sparkly bracelet.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors