Please help me choose my romantic tulle ballgown – Ersa Atelier Collection 2014

posted 3 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which tulle ballgown is most romantic to you?
    Victoria : (79 votes)
    96 %
    Roxanne : (3 votes)
    4 %
  • Post # 2
    3047 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

joyndez: Well if I have to pick I would select the first one as it would give you a little more waist. However, I should be honest and say that I think they’re both rather unflattering with the skirt starting so high up and being so puffy. 

Post # 4
    3047 posts
    Sugar bee

joyndez: I’m glad you’re not offended, I know wedding dresses is such a sensitive subject! I just figured that since you haven’t placed an order yet, this is the time to provide feedback – good as well as bad. 

Post # 5
    745 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

I like the first one , but i like the top of the second one .. I agree with PP depending on how tall you are the dress may not fit as expected … try them on you’ll get better feel … and try different shapes to see what looks best on your figur.

Post # 6
    69 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

The first one is prettier to me, but I agree with other brides. This is a hard style to pull off. If you’re not tall, the gown may overwhelm you.

Post # 8
    2871 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

joyndez:  You look amazing in the first one! Go for it!

Post # 13
    3047 posts
    Sugar bee

joyndez: OK, I like it SO much better on you in person than on the model! I guess it might be due to the frog perspective of the model pick, it looks so much more well balanced on you. 

Post # 14
    8720 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2013

joyndez:  I really didn’t like either one until I saw your picture!!! That dress looks gorgeous on you! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors