- 3 years ago
So our first anniversary is in April and I can’t think of a good present. His birthday is the week before so I ordered him a guitar pick puncher thing from Amazon and I am going to take him out to dinner and have a strawberry short cake (his favorite) made for him at home. Now I’m stumped on what to get him for our anniversary and need some new ideas! I don’t mind spending around $100 on him but I’d rather keep it between $25-$75.
- playing guitar (getting him a pick puncher for his birthday)
- Chicago Bulls (got him a jersey for Christmas… I’m thinking maybe get him a hat?)
- Washington Redskins (got him a hat last Christmas)
- Video Games (thought of getting him a gaming chair but we just moved his old recliner out of storage and into the apartment so we don’t really have room for one anymore)
- Drawing- he’s a very talented artist but not professional, just a passion of his. Maybe some artist bees can suggest sketching supplies he might appreciate?
- Classic Rock and Bob Marley
- Other manly things like camo and beer
I was thing about maybe getting him a video camera with a really good microphone to record him playing guitar and for vine videos (he’s hilarious and him and his best friend have been talking about starting to Vine and YouTube silly things). I know that’d be quite a bit pricier but if anybody has suggestions for a good compact recording device with great sound quality I will definitely check it out.
- This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by babytoes.