- 6 years ago
- Wedding: June 2013
Hey Brides & Brides To BE,
Well im getting married in june 22 2013 i know its pretty far but i like to very early and well perpared on planning events, anyway i’m looking for a reception hall in philadelphhia pa area only that allows outside food/catering and also alcohol for an affordable price cause im on a tight budget about $10-12,000 nothing more for right now but that might change cause we havent really talk to our family about the money since we are use to doing everything on our own but i know our family would love to help.
so right now i already can cross some stuff off the list that we dont have to pay for…
1. Wedding Planner – i won her on facebook and im very thankful.. (Free)
2. Wedding Cake – a gift from my godmother she says she will pay up to $350 no more than $400 for the cake.. (Free)
3. Church for the Cermony & Officant – A gift from my FH grandparents (Free)
4. Disc Jockey – We also dont have to pay for a DJ because my FH has his own Entertainment Company and one of his friends will be Dj’ing for (Free)
5. 2nd Photographer – my mother boyfriend cousin (he has beautiful photos) is going to be our 2nd photographer ( since i already had my mind and heart set on one so i will have 2 but my second one is only (free)
6. Photo Booth – My uncle wants to build us one so i love this idea since that was one things i wanted to sprulge on (Free)
7. Shoes & Accessories – also a gift from my godmother im very thankful (free)
also my FH won a free tux and we won a Free Honeymoon so these are the things we dont have to pay for if that helps any.
oh and im making own my own with the help of bridemaids….
1. Save the Dates
3. Fan Programs
4. Menu Cards
5. Escort Seating Chart
6. Table Numbers (well in our case words lol)
10. Some of the cermony DECO
So im just giving yall an idea of how much i can actually spend on a hall please help ladies and we are having about 200 guest no more than that and no less than about 180 people… thanks ladies