Post # 1
I still have a good amount of time before my wedding, but I’m hoping to find my wedding shoes this summer. I’ll need them before I order my dress so the hem and be made to the appropriate height. I’m hoping you bees may be able to help me find the perfect wedding shoe as I’ve been pretty unsuccessful so far.
Here’s what I’m looking for:
-Teal, Seafoam, Turquoise, Mint, or any color that fits along with my sea glass type color scheme
– I really prefer a pump (open or closed toe, doesn’t matter) and not a strappy heel
– Heel height doesn’t really matter, but I don’t want a super high platform
– I am looking for something fun and interesting or blingy, but even just a solid, “boring” shoe is fine as I can dress it up on my own
– Here’s the tricky part. It needs to be a size 5. Size 5.5 at the LARGEST
– Budget wise, the cheaper the better, I’d love to stay below $100. I don’t really care about the brand.
Post # 3
@PaisleyMedic: I bought these in teal for our wedding. They are $49.95 and still available in sizes 5 and 5.5. Other color choices available that fit into your theme are royal blue and an emerald green, also still available in 5 and 5.5.
Post # 5
Thank you both for your help!
@lolaswann: I ended up ordering four pairs from Zappos. I somehow didn’t even think to check there, and I had no idea they have free shipping both ways! I cannot wait to receive the shoes! Here are the ones I ordered:
Type Z Odina
Michael Antonio Love Me
I can’t wait to get them in! Hopefully one will fit 🙂
Post # 6
Awesome, I would have done the same lol. I think any of them would be perfect, please update us when you decide ^_^
Post # 7
- Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA
@PaisleyMedic: I LOVE those Laula shoes!!! I can’t wear proper heels but man, if I could. So fun.