- 7 years ago
- Wedding: September 2011
Hello bees!!! I am going to bang my head on the wall if I keep looking at this…I need your help on the menu a bit. FI and I have selected those we love but still can’t decide on the few things. Can you please give us your input? The (YES) are the ones we really like, but it’s the maybes that we can’t decide which one.
Passed Apps: (pick 4)
- Asian Chicken Skewers glazed with chinese five spices served hot pepper dipping sauce (YES)
- Mini New Engalnd crab cakes top with ancho chile aioli (YES)
- Fried Green tomatoes with horseradish and caramelized onions (YES)
For the 4th Appetizer, please help me pick which one below:
- Mini Corn Muffins w/ Pulled Pork (MAYBE)
- Sweet Potato Croquettes with shaved country ham (MAYBE)
- Citrus poached Shrimp (MAYBE)
- Coriander spiced Beef skewers (MAYBE)
- Mixed field Greens w/ local tomatoes and fried Vidalia Onions, tossed with a dijon vinaigrette
- Crisp romaine and wild rocket greens with fresh strawberries and honey glazed walnuts and raspberry vinaigrette.
- Panzanella salad with herloom tomatoes and cornbread croutons served with buttermilk basil vinaigrette
- Buttermilk fried free range chicken with black pepper gravy (YES)
- Southern Shrimp and Grits Station with country sausage (with sundried tomamtoes, astisan cheeses and diced tomatoes and jalapenos (YES)
We can’t decide on the 3rd option, what is your opinion?
- Zinfandel and rosemary marinated filet of beef tenderloin with gorgonzola cream sauce (MAYBE)
- Pepper seared filet of beef with Burgundy demi glazed (MAYBE)
- Grain mustard and aged balsamic roasted pork tenderloin (MAYBE)
- Mac n Cheese (YES)
- Sweet Potato souffle with candied pecans and marshmellow glaze (YES)
- Grilled asparagus(YES)
Which one would you pick out of the two below?
- Seasonal vegetables with a balsamic glazed and sea salt
- Collard Greens with fried garlic