Post # 1
We got her two nights ago, and have yet to decide on a name for her. We wanted to figure out her personality and go with something that fit that. Here are our contendors so far:
1. Piper, because she is incredibly loud. She meows almost constantly (even when she’s eating; it’s adorable). She’s not in pain, she’s just very, very vocal.
2. Agent Dana Scully (and call her ‘Scully’ for short). DH loves the X Files, though I actually came up with the name. This is his favorite.
3. Miso, because our other cat’s name is Sushi (she’s my avatar).
4. Dobby, because I think she looks just like the elf from Harry Potter (she’s not really cute, but she’s almost so funny looking she is cute, and we love her!)
That’s all we have so far, and we’ve thought of “Halloween names” because we got her so close to Halloween, but I don’t like any of them.
Please give any suggestions you want, because we’re stuck!! (Also, how do you all take good pictures of cats? She moves way too fast for me to snap a decent one!)
Post # 3
She’s SO cute! I would totally name her Piper!
Post # 4
I love Agent Scully and Piper!
Post # 5
@stefanielovesjamie: she is so cute. i love miso. the first name i thought of is oreo due to her colouring.
Post # 7
- Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA
@stefanielovesjamie: Piper is such a cute name! Your description made me laugh – we got kittens about a month ago, and one of them is also SO loud, just meowing all the time. For the frist day I was freaking out thinking she was all scared…. but no, she just likes the sound of her own voice.
Post # 8
What a cutie!! I love all of the names you are considering, but how about Sake (as in rice wine…Sushi & Sake) ?
Post # 9
@stefanielovesjamie: My first thought was Oreo – I see someone else had the same idea!! I love Dobby too! She is precious!!!
Post # 10
Sashimi, to go with Sushi 🙂
Post # 11
So before I saw your name suggestions – I sat and thought – what name would suit this kitten? I came up with Penelope. I don’t know why. Piper is close though.
Post # 12
@stefanielovesjamie: Miso! I loveee names that go together, so Miso gets my vote for that reason (plus, “Mimi” for short/nickname.. I love it!!).
Post # 13
I vote for Piper too, but Miso isalsoadorable. My cat is named Sushi too!
Post # 14
I’m all for Dobby! But I’m a huge HP fan…
Post # 15
Ooo, what a cutie! I love Miso! (or Sake, that suggestion’s cute too!)
Post # 16
Scully! Or Miso. They’re all cute