Please recommend GREAT juicer UNDER $100-150

posted 3 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
2115 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

@hegetsme:  I just started juicing about 2 months ago and I LOVE it. I didn’t want to invest in anything expensive, in case I didn’t end up using it often, so I bought this juicer off Amazon for only $55! It works great, and I use my juicer 1-2x a day (making 2 glasses of juice each time). If you’re not sure about juicing and/or you don’t want to throw a lot of money into it, I’d definitely recommend this one. At this point, even if it broke tomorrow, I’d feel like I got $55 of use out of it. 

Post # 5
140 posts
Blushing bee

I started juicing a month ago and I LOVE it!!!! My mom, sister, and SO even started juicing!!! It’s a lot of work but for me well worth it.  I have a Breville Fountain Plus, which cost me $160 on sale at Macy’s, but Bed, Bath, & Beyond is currently selling the compact version for $99.

Post # 6
2615 posts
Sugar bee

All I know is I have a Nutribullet and it is AH-MA-ZING.  I want to sleep with the thing.  And, it juices like a juicer but it doesnt get rid of any of the foliage.  It is SUPER easy to clean (literally takes a few seconds to rinse out). And, it is only 100 bucks and it is on sale sometimes for like 80 bucks from Bed Bath.  I honestly think it is the best product.

Post # 7
513 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@hegetsme:  get outta my head!! I was just looking up juicers last night, and don’t feel like spending $700 on one.
Thanks for the suggestions all! 

Post # 10
513 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@hegetsme:  No I haven;t… I’m still contemplating if I want to get one that works with leafy greens, which all seem to be much more expensive.

Let me know how you like yours!

Post # 11
679 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I got recs from bees in this thread

I’ve heard great things about the Breville BJE200XL it goes for $90-$100

I got a breville juice fountain elite and love it. I run the pulp through it twice when I do berries or leafy greens.  It’s so easy to clean. I knew I wouldn’t juice if it was a pain to clean, so the price tag was worth the splurge for me.

Post # 12
1386 posts
Bumble bee

I have a juicer I bought last year and used twice I’d be willing to sell.  If anyone is interested I can get the model when I get home.

Post # 13
7206 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I used to have the Breville Fountain and now Im Nutribullet head and love it more than the juicer. But I was satisfied with Breville at the time. The clean up wasnt terrible I would line the catcher with a pladtic bag. However, when im usually running late in the AM that lead to me not using it much. With the NB its simpler, quicker and i saw more benefits with drinking smoothies that keep the fiber in.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors